The Monster who Watches Over us. ( Maggpi x Dying Child Reader. )

Your mother and you went in the forest, you walked with her as the temperatures were freezing . you looked at her as she looked more furious. just then you two were at the deepest part of the forest, there was snow everywhere as winds were breezing all around making you shiver. 

"Y/N I have to go- ... Use the Bathroom real quick. Heres your backpack. stay right here for me? Okay Love?" Your Mother said hesitantly as she runs off. you open your backpack and find only your Nokia tablet in there. you open it up and Played My singing Monsters in it. Cold island Kept Playing over and Over again as you decrorated the island. you started feeling very tired as you took off your coat even though it was freezing outside still. just then you hear somebody humming the cold island tune as you look over and see a purple monster with green and yellow hair sit next to you. it was night time already and you were still playing the tablet although you were freezing in the forest. you were waiting for anybody to come.

Maggpi sat next to you and frowned. Y/N your mom isn't coming back. She says in a monotone voice. you cry as the tears freeze up. Maggpi im tired. Could you sing the song to me before i sleep? Maggpi looks away as she holds on to you. you stopped shivering as you looked at your red hands as it had blisters and it was blue. you held on to the imagery Maggpi as she sings to you before you closed your eyes.

" Look at the stars in the big black ink, tell what you feel and Tell me what you think, Is it cold outside? " maggpi sang slowly as she looks at you. you stopped moving as you already have died from hypothermia from the freezing forest. " Is it Cold Out? " Maggpi said as she holds onto you and grabs your tablet. My singing monsters was going to add a new monster soon as Maggpi opened up all the files ( Just Monika Vibes ) She grabs a file that was empty and adds your soul onto a file. The monster hasnt Released yet but she knew that all the monsters would love you in Cold Island. she brings your soul and her onto the game as the the dead toddler body of yours is left onto the ground.

05-19-19

After the incident you woke up in the new update where you were added in cold island you remembered Maggpi as you hugged her thanking her for everything. Maggpi and tawkerr treated you as their own child as you were accepted onto the island with your Kalimba. as for your mother?

Well.. Your body was found 3 days after you were missing and your mother was sent to 34 years in prison for Child Abandoment, Reckless driving. Child Endangerment and Child Abuse. You were remembered as a wild child with a love for video Games Especially My singing monsters. The Monster Handlers made your character with a name similar to yours in honor. you were now called " N/N ".

The end.