Finally Together.. Candelavra x Reader OLD

No Amount of Time and space can separate you from the people you are meant to be in your life..

The Dawn of fire Cracked in the sky as you looked at your photo of all of the fire elementals and you as children. mainly you can see candelavra holding you in her arms as you were scared and covering your eyes. You Looked at Fire Havens Candles reminding you of how you and the fire queen were together.

* Flashback to when the continent broke*

You heard a crack when you noticed that the grass broke into pieces. when you looked you realized that there was massive shaking and that there was baby monsters evacuating.

you were about to fall when flowah quickly grabbed you into the hot air balloon. while you and some of the other fire elementals were in you noticed that there was others missing. You tried yelling and tugging some of the others for Kanya and Candelarva. you tried yelling. Candy! Wheres Candy! we cant leave without her! but the earthquake noises couldnt let you speak a word. the hot air balloon flew across the island which now was broken. you saw a last glimpse of the island before the hot air balloon shaked causing you and some other monsters falling into the volcano.

* END OF FLASHBACK *

You sighed as you sat down on a rocky spot of the volcano before falling asleep into the boiling island of fire haven.

you woke up in a new island you never seen before. Many new monsters you never seen before. How did i get here you asked confusenly before you seen a monster you felt like was familar. Flowah? Barrb?? your here to? you said suprisenly Flowah nodded as barrb said that they been here for a bit. they both dont know how to get back sadly. It looked like you were going to stay here. You heard an amazing Harmonizing Voice that sounded familar until you looked and saw the monster you have been calling the same name since you were a child. Candy? you said The Fire Queen looked at you after jumping a bit. She looked down and saw that you were there. It Can't be! she said in a joyus voice. Y/N, It's You! Candelarva Said Happil. You both hugged each other as she spinned you around in a joy. You weren't That scared this time as you laughed happily as you two have reunited. and it was forever.

It Takes one Person to Forgive. It takes Two to be Reunited.

- Lewis B. Smedes