Celestial Island Attmoz x GN Reader "Clouds"

Attmoz has He/Him Pronouns Reader Has Gender Neutral.

F/F ( Favorite Flower)

M/I ( Monster Island )

You sat in your comfy bed as you watched what was out the window. The Sky was cold and was a Dark Purplish Blue. You Were Happy that the month was December as it was the Month of your Boyfriend Attmoz. You remember that today is the 8 month mark of you and attmoz Being together. you felt a gush of wind though your Scales/Fur/ Skin as you turned around and saw Him Standing There floating on a cloud with a Bouquet of your F/F. You Blushed at him as you walked to the window as you opened it to let him in.

Hey Night owl! im sorry I was Late. The Others Celestials Tried to Ask Where i was going. Luckily None of them Followed me. Attmoz said passing you the Flowers. 

No, Its okay Attmoz! you replied putting the flowers down. Have you realized Already that its been about 8 months since we have been together? You said looking at him He nodded as he held your hands. Thats why i came here. i wanted to take you somewhere special for this anniversary. He opened the window and got on his cloud. he  looked at you and took his hand out for you to reach. you hesitated a bit before you held his hand and landed on the cloud. it felt soft. attmoz looked at you before he flew his cloud up to the sky. you looked below the castle of M/I You looked at the sky and saw the slow Moonset. Attmoz Looked at You as the clouds slowly Drifts he cups you face and slowly kisses you. You did not bother holding back as you kiss back. It always feels like a dream to kiss the one you love dearest. 

After kissing for a few minutes you feel your eyeslids are heavy. you rested on Attmoz body as he holds u close to his body. he smiled at you as he now watches the sunrise as the Tweedles start chirping.

(i always write these at school- i feel like my teacher watches me do this H E L P)