🌨️ Yandere Flouress x Child Reader 🌥️

AU Where Bone Island and Light Island is a Heaven/Hell Place For Monsters Flouress Repesents Peace and Stability And Clackula Repesents Conflict and War. All changed however when you died..

( A/N: incase people are not going to read the comments. THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE ONESHOT. there ae cases yanderes can kill people and can overprotect a child but not in a way where its a romantic intrest way. Usual its called " Yandere Parent " )

( i made flouress like some sort of light goddess )

You were Often Bullied A lot because of your appearance. You couldn't help it, You Were Small for your Age, Tired, Couldn't Play Melodies as well as a Bowgart or Sing as loud as a Furcorn Can without cracking your voice, The Monsters seen you as a Useless Monster so they often left you be. One Day the Monsters had enough of your foolishness so the monsters decided to play a game with you.
Hey Y/N Wanna Play Hide and Seek With Us? Pom Pom said. Sure, I would love to! You said happily. Okay you go hide and we'll find you!
Y/N was Happy. they Never played with a monster before so they hid far away from the island giggling about how the monsters were being " kind "

As Y/N Hid behind a tree she faintly heard Pom Pom counting all the way to 20. But...

 Minutes into Hours into a whole day comes.
Mmm..Where are they.. You said looking around. your stomach kept growling the whole time you were on the tree. You tried to get off the tree but ended up falling off the giant tree and fell to your death.

* Crack *

the monsters has started searching for you. When they found your body Mainly Everyone was shocked except for the three monsters known as Mammott, Pom Pom and toe Jammer. ( thought i was gonna say furcorn did you? )

You Opened your eyes to see a Light Beaming In front of you. You were mainly scared because you did not know where you was at.

You Felt Cold hands pick you up slowly and cradle you while you cried. There there my child, Everything will be okay. You looked up to see a monster. but she didnt look like one. she has a beautiful dress that was grey but has colorful spots of colors the " Monster had grey hair..? that was covering her face. The " Monster smiled as you looked at her. Poor child. The Monsters had killed you so that they didn't want to deal with you. It is such a shame. 

Flouress Thoughts:

The poor child was killed by those Monsters!? i must do something to make sure they will pay! but what can i do exactly..

Flouress passed you a Candy Apple that she Brought from the Light so you wouldn't be crying no more. she Put you down as She Brought you into the light realm where all the other " monsters were"

As You Walked for a bit you ended up meeting another monster in the realm named Sooza. she kindly showed you her instrument. ( But this chapter isnt about sooza is it? )

Flouress POV:

I had a plan to curse the monsters. especially Plant island. A Coin and Treat Shortage followed by some Monsters death. and i have a feeling i know who killed the poor Child. As She Played a soft tune she sang the words that will lead to a spell to course all of plant island.

* as soon as she finished Food Started to Rot Quickly and Bakeries started rusting.  plants and vines starting grow more bigger. *

I wanted to do more than that however. She grabbed a Machete and started to look at Y/Ns info on how she has died. She looked at the Main Monsters start had Lead her to her death. She then teleported to Pom Poms room as the light started shining.

There she is. Thats the Little Brat who Killed her. I cannot believe im killing a Monster.. But i have to. I just have this sensation to Kill now..

No Ones POV:

Pom Pom woke upto see a light emit from her room. she got up to see a beautiful monster with a machete. Pom Pom Looked at the Monster and asked. 

Who are you? Pom Pom Said. Flouress grabbed her pigtails and replied. Your worse nightmare.. Flouress then grabbed the machete and Smashed the blade straight into her head before pom pom could scream. Flouress then starting stabbing and hitting pom pom with the machete as blood starting getting on her and the floor. She stopped when she seen that Pom Pom deformed body and face with bits of her were all over the place. 

I'll make sure she goes to hell, Flouress muttered. 

she soon comes back to see you playing with a baby sooza. she smiles seeing you happy. you noticed flouress and went to hug her dress. Flouress picks you up and ruffles your fur a bit.

Your Like a Mom i always asked for miss... you stopped wondering. Flouress. Im Miss Flouress my child. Miss Flouress Yay! You giggled.

Meanwhile with the rest of the monsters. 

The Monsters went to Pom Poms room after hearing a noise complant from bowgart because he kept hearing a thudding. The monsters knocked on Pom Poms Door. But when they opened the door, They Found a Deformed Body with cuts and Bits of pieces of her skin all over the room with dried up Blood on the floor. Mammott Screamed loudly as He Saw his own girlfriend killed.

( This is the end of the story! i know i havent uploaded in a while but ill upload in a bit for an update. )