𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

You smirked proudly that he couldn't stop you.

'HAH LOSERS'

But this soon came to an end when Shidou kicked the back of your knees.

You fell face first on the ground before hearing the blonde hysterically start laughing behind you.

You slowly looked up and saw him holding his stomach while Rin had a small smirk on with an irk mark on his forehead.

END FLASH-BACK

while you were visualizing yesterday's unpleasant event the ten second were almost over.

_I am so nervous!- Igarashi started before seeing someone missing. Wait where is Shidou ?

_Probably chilling in the punishment room. Raichi stated to which you muffed a chuckle.

'Hah sucker.'

You all waited for the screen to light up but instead, once the timer was over the doors opened revealing a familiar tall figure.

_Good work there, you unpolished gems, I believe this is the second time we meet directly ? Ego said while walking in. Greetings. First football is as sport where you score goals. He directly went to the main topic while you listened carefully. Goals are the main reason a striker exists. And that's exactly why I decided to form a team with the ones who have the highest score rate. Now listen carefully who will play against the U20.

Your heart started pounding in your chest while you did your best to not let your emotions reflect on your face.

_First. The number one player. Rin Itoshi the team would be centered around you. He said, no one was surprised before he went with the second player. Next, the goal keeper, Gin Gagamaru.

'Ain't no way. MY MC MOMENT WHEN'

_Next. The center-back. Aryu Jyubei and Niko Ikki. Ego spoke before explaining the reason of why he chose them for this position. For the right back side. Chigiri Hiyoma, and left Bachira Meguru. The midfileder would be Karasu Tabito. And now I would announce the attackers.

To this you gulped and held your breath.

_The wings. Otoya Eita and Yukimiya Kenyu. Then at the heart of the offense will be...
He said as you slowly moved your head forward in anticipation. Nagi Seishiro and.. Your heart stopped as you gritted your teeth. And now, The center of the midfileders. (Name) (Lastname). And now I repeat with Itoshi Rin the formation around him has to be Aggressive offense. And the ideal partner for him is, Isagi Yoichi. Here are the top who will face the U20 Japan team. Blue Lock's best assets ! He said while a louder voice pitch as you were still staring with a neutral face infront of you.

Your expression slowly turned into a smirk as your eyes widened.

'Hah. Now that's what I waited for.'

You were cheering mentally from your spot when you noticed Kenyu raise his hand politely before asking.

_I have a question sir. Why is Ryusei Shidou not one of the members?

As he asked you got confused, all of the top 6 were in the team so why not him, did he suck that much.

_Excellent question. Ryusei's skills made him be second after Rin Itoshi with an average of two goals per match, but his behavior outside the matches cannot be overlooked... even tho his physical abilities are extremely high, if he came to have such an aggressive act at the end of the match against the U20 he'd get a red card making him useless until the end.

_but it would be a waste to not make use of his ability. Yukimiya said.

_Indeed. That why he would be used as a joker that would replace Itoshi Rin, as a powerful drug that could reverse the whole game.. Ego said, it took a you a second to realise what he said before letting out a chuckle.

'THE BITCH'S A FIGURANT HELP ME.'

_Well that was the plan, but I received a call from Buratsuta, the president of the JFU. He said that Itoshi Sae was dissatisfied with the forwards in Japan's U20, So we had to accept Itoshi Sae's conditions for him to play and not cancel the match.. and this condition is...

Everyone went quiet before Ego fixed his glasses and looked up.

_Itoshi Sae got to pick one person from the Blue Lock to add to the U20 Team, yes. He chosed Ryusei Shidou. He stated and you almost choked on your spit.

'Should've been me-'

_Everything would be determined in 15 days infront of the entirety of Japan, additionally including those on the bench, the team can register 23 players the remaining 12 have not set in stone, those of you that didn't make it to this round, show what you can do and seize a spot on the bench.
And remember. If you lose this battle, blue lock would be Dismantled, that makes the end of the regular announcement. He said before turning you his back, and your future would be crushed along with it. There is no longer place for failure my unpolished gems... was the last thing he said before he left and the doors closed behind him.

'15 days.... I can't wait.'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||