𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

Chan felt exhausted and empty but followed Seungmin anyways, keeping some distance and hiding when he thought the vocalist heard his steps.

After some minutes though, he lost the youngest. He didn't know how, but he blamed his tiredness. Still drowned in his thoughts, the leader was brought back to reality by a door slam. Could it be Seungmin? Suddenly he heard cries from Itzy's dorm and decided to go there. Maybe Seungmin could be there, thought Chan.

"Hey Chan! Why are you here?" asked Ryujin worried.

"I lost Seungmin. Is he here?"

"Wait a second..." Ryujin closed the door.

"Seungmin, there's Chan" whispered the girl.

"Bu' no wan' leave!" protested the boy, who slipped before even getting into the dorm. Now at the age of 4, Seungmin found Jeongin playing with Chaeryeong in her room and wanted to join. The maknae of Stray Kids was scared that his friend would reveal to the others where he was hiding so at first was hesitant. But Chaeryeong, who was completely immersed in the big sister role, sweetly convinced the boy to let his friend in. Seungmin happily hugged his bandmate, but before they could start to play, Ryujin warned that his leader was at the door.

"Come on Seungmin, go to Chan" Ryujin smiled.

"Channie!" Seungmin jumped and his leader catched him, hugging him.

"Hey there puppy, why are you here? Why did you run away? Channie and the others were so sad"

"'M sorry but... I let you all down..." the vocalist whispered heartbroken at the memory.

"You could never let us down, you know it. Let's go home now, hm? You are a tired pup, aren't you?" Chan smiled and thanked Ryujin. Suddenly cries and babbles could be heard and Ryujin paled visibly.

"Who else is there Ryujin?" asked Chan full of hope.

"No one" stuttered the girl, who clearly wanted to close the door in her sunbaenim's face.

"Ryujin, is Jeongin there too?" The cries in the meantime stopped.

"No one" repeated Ryujin, clearly unconvinced.

"Then why are you hiding something?" asked Chan.

"I ain't hiding anything, but now I should go" the girl wanted to close the door but Chan kept it open with his foot.

"No, tell me why I heard cries in the other room" Chan was determined.

"Fine. Chaeryeong is a little. Happy now? But if you tell this to someone, you're dead" With this being said, Ryujin moved away Chan's foot and closed the door.

The leader sighed and brought Seungmin home, where the others happily greeted him. The little was tired though, and after a quick bubble bath, that Felix and Changbin prepared, he was ready to sleep. Minho helped him put his pyjama on and Hyunjin heated him some milk in a bottle, while Chan stayed next to him in his bed and let the younger give him bities, since the vocalist was clearly stressed. Knowing what the consequences would be, Seungmin decided to not tell anyone where Jeongin was, but keeping secrets from his members was hard for the boy, who was usually honest and a promise-keeper. Every bitie the vocalist gave to his leader, the better he felt, because they were distracting him and making him giggle. But then he remembered that they were the cause of this whole chaos and felt even worse than before.

After a while, the leader stopped receiving bities and looked at his friend. He was crying silently with his eyes closed. The sight was utterly devastating.

"Please pup, tell me what's wrong" pleaded Chan.

"Miss Innie" answered the little, his voice clear despite the tears flowing.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
aww poor Minnie :( also, I just realised that there aren't many chapters left of this story... am I doing well with this book? please vote, comment and share as much as possible, it's really important for me!