𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰

"From now on, Yang Jeongin won't be part of Stray Kids anymore. You will continue your activities as seven and you are kindly asked to delete his phone number from your contact list. You can have it from him again if he signs another contract as a soloist here at JYP Ent." said the manager to the Stray Kids members.

"But... he isn't... where is he? I didn't mean to... I swear..." Chan couldn't finish a sentence, too many thoughts were running through his head.

Felix was already desperately crying along with Seungmin, who was fighting with his whole life to not slip in the meeting room.

Hyunjin's eyes showed hurt, Changbin had an emotionless face and Han was silently crying. Only Minho wasn't showing a sad face. He felt betrayed and angry.

"So the meeting was only to say this? Well I ain't deleting his number and you ain't taking my phone to do so" said the dancer, angry at the manager and also at Jeongin for not saying anything.

"Minho, please. It's his choice." Chan's voice cracked, but he wanted to be strong for his members.

"It's all my fault. I didn't notice how unwell he was feeling" cried Felix. Once more he failed to protect the youngest.

"Lixxie it's not your fault. It's mine. I was stupid and didn't understand what was happening. I insulted him and didn't let him explain anything" the leader blamed himself.

"It's no one's fault. Now we gotta find him though. Where could he be?" asked Minho.

"Let's ask the other groups if they saw him. It's the best choice" said Changbin.

Almost everyone said goodbye to their manager and ran to other groups' dorm to ask about their maknae. NMIXX, Xdinary Heroes, ITZY, TWICE...

Only Seungmin decided to stay.

"I want to leave too."

"You what?" asked the manager shocked.

"You heard me. I can't be in a group where a member ran away because of me" explained the vocalist.

"If it's really your final choice, I will respect it and help you" the manager sadly smiled.

"Let me stay for some days more. I want to say goodbye" pleaded Seungmin, but there was no need to do so. The manager understood and let him as much time as he needed.

Chan in the meantime was at Itzy's dorm.

"Have you seen Jeongin? Our maknae ran away and we don't know where he is" explained the leader worried.

"Did something happen?" asked Lia.

"Yeah, and it was all my fault. Now I miss him and I really wanna ask him for forgiveness, but I can't if I don't know where he is" Chan was almost crying.

"Yuna saw him ran away, like in exiting the JYP building. I don't know where he is, but he isn't in this building for sure"

"Oh... ok. Thank you Lia" the leader sadly smiled and left.

Once everyone was again at the dorm Seungmin announced his departure.

Felix widened his eyes and left, running towards his room and slamming the door. The others could hear his sobs even from the living room.

"Why?" asked Han, heartbroken.

"I don't want to be a burden anymore."

"You aren't a burden, and what Jeongin said is not true. You yourself know it but you don't accept it." Chan shouted the last part. He couldn't afford to lose another member. However, Seungmin sighed and lowered his head before exiting the dorm with slow, heavy steps.

No one had the strength to follow him, except Chan. The leader looked at his dongsaengs one by one before following Seungmin with the same slow and heavy steps. He loved each and everyone of his dongsaengs, but sometimes he wished to have an older member to go to when he needed comfort.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I can't choose a bias in skz it's too hard TT Jeongin and Chan are both my biases, but i never know which album jewelcase to buy when i can only afford one of them :((((

if you like the story please vote, comment and maybe follow me 👉👈 thanks a lot for the support