Royal Honeymoon (R18)

The moment Lily walked away as she ushered the maidservants out of the nuptial room, the pounding of Tori's heart increased by bounds. Tori was now alone, wearing nothing but see-through lingerie that was specially prepared by Lily.

Tori could still feel her cheeks burning. She was a tease and she admitted that. But all her hookups in her first life failed to a honeymoon with the man she only loved in her two lifetimes!
Now, she was only waiting –

Click.

The door opened. It was the door that connected her chamber to the emperor's chamber. As per tradition, her quarters and main chamber should be in a separate palace, but Cory was not someone who stuck with rules. He remodeled his chamber and the next room adjacent to his, making two rooms connected by a door in the middle.

"Y-You're here. Why are you so early? I thought you will stay with the guests for –"

"Hush, my queen." With three strides, his long legs brought him next to her immediately. "This night belongs to us, not to our guests. It is more than enough that I greeted them one by one. How can I make a beauty wait for me alone, hmm?"

With only their robes between them, Tori could smell his fresh mint scent with a tinge of wine.
Tori linked her arms around his nape, pulling him down to her – connecting their lips. Tongues clashed against each other, knocking every crevice of her mouth – he kissed him like a caveman indeed, only she was not the knowledge he spoke of.

'Finally... Finally... You are mine and so as the throne...'

As a string snapped in his mind, Corean finally let go of his inhibitions and devoured his wife, his queen, his Tori.

"Uhn...Haah..." Tori moaned as soon as she was able to breathe when their lips disconnected. 

Tugging his brown wet hair as he trailed sweet and wet kisses to her jaws down her neck, leaving marks that branded her as his.

Like a fish out from the water, Tori opened her mouth languidly as she gasped. Arching her back when the soft hot breath trailed down her exposed chest and continued its exploration. She tugged his hair like her life depended on it.

"O...Oh!" Tori flinched as soon her husband sucked her right nipple, tugging it with his teeth – eliciting a deep guttural moan from her parched throat. "Cory, oh god! Fuck yeah, right there... Uugh...Haah."

Tori's toes curled as soon as he moved in between her thighs, spreading her like an eagle ready for a fierce mating. Gone were her undergarments, leaving nothing but a flimsy tattered chemise hanging around her limbs, when her husband ripped them off like a northern barbarian.

"You are mine the moment you chose to stick by me, Victoria. When you chose to gamble your life and fight alongside me, you surrendered yourself to me and...only me." His cock pierced her vaginal heat the moment he claimed her as his, sheathing himself fully inside her in one powerful thrust.

The sense of completion was beyond those times when they kissed and makeout. For Tori, the warmth spreading from her heart triple down to the ends of her fingers and toes. Sparks and unrelenting heat sizzled every nerve of her sweaty body as her breasts bounced with every thrust he made – inching her upward from the strength of his attacks.

"Uugh! God, yes! Corean, please... please... more..."

Under the blanket of darkness encasing them, his gleaming bestial golden eyes intensified. He pulled her legs, spreading them midair as he plowed his cock in her, making her eyes roll from the intensity of the pent-up heat that was threatening to explode inside her.