☠︎fifteen☎︎

Gale led the unlikely group of people to an alleyway, massive murals were spray painted along the old, faded brick walls.

"So this is the place the masks are coming from?" Tate asked, "well Jason and Greg were pretty rich and apparently rented this place."

Tate looked around, the place was pretty fucking creepy, she went to grab Tara's hand, she was getting a feeling of deja vu and didn't want to loose anyone else.

"How did you not find this place Kirby? Aren't you FBI?" Gale asked, "well I went through their financial records dozens of times and this wasn't anywhere, it doesn't make any sense." The blonde grew more irritated.

"Well don't worry, I'm just really good at my job, don't worry you'll get there someday." The older woman grinned and stepped in without hesitation.

"Mom how do you have a key card for this place?", Gale looked up and smiled at her daughter,"honey I really need to teach you my tricks."

The place was super old looking, the walls were chipped and cobwebs littered ok the door.

The light was turned on and Tate gasped, "holy fuck... "
The room was filled with ghostface memorabilia, "it's a movie theater."  Tara spoke, "not just a theater, it's a shrine."

She walked further into the shrine noticing more and more as she looked, drawings and weapons were all over, and so many outfits of past victims and killers.

"They've got the whole god dam franchise" Mindy sounded disturbed and impressed.

She walked over to a display her mom was leaning over, "mom?" It was all her mothers books, and just to the right, drawings of Dewey...

Gale looked down sadly, "mom are you ok?" Her mom fained a smile, "I will be" she side hugged Tate comfortingly, "he'd be so proud of who your becoming, you remind me of him a lot."

Tate felt her eyes get wet from tears just pushed it down, she never heard her mom talk about her dad much, but it was nice, "holy shit! Tate get over here!"

She turned to see Chad looking at something.
"What?" She looked down and gasped, a drawing of her both at age eight when she first encountered ghostface, and one from last year.

"And look! It's your old bunny!" She saw the old purple bunny plush, "that was taken into custody, they found a camera in it, that was Jill's whole motive... "
Jill was her babysitter and had easy access to the bunny, "how the fuck did they even get this stuff?" She asked sounding very annoyed.

"Well cops like money, and evidence can get 'lost' easily" Gale answered, "present and accounted for aside of course."

Tate, still looking at one item in particular that was in the case, moved the glass and snatched it, she hid is in her hoodie pocket not knowing how the others would approve of her taking it.

"Um why am I here exactly?" The very suspicious Ethan asked, "my alliby checks out?", "so I can keep and eye on you rookie" Chad said, Mindy motioned that she had her eyes on him, and she did, like a hawk.

"Your to much of a pretty boy to not be suspicious dude, and creepy."
"I'm a pretty boy?" He laughed at Tate's comment, "did you ignore how I said creepy?"

"The killer must have found this place before he killed Jason and Greg and then took all nine masks, from Stu and Billy to Amber and Richie.

Tate walked next to Mindy and Chad, "this place is hella creepy to you two right?" Chad asked, "definitely, how did someone find a photo of me when I was eight? My parents social media were both private!" Mindy was still watching Ethan.