☠︎︎nine☏

Filler chapter not scream 6!
Also poorly written cus I rushed wmakels

Tate stood in front of the trailer door, her and Gale had finally bit the bullet and decided to go through the place.

"Are you sure your ready?" Gale asked, she took a moment to respond, "yeah, I can't run away forever I guess."

She opened the door, shaking opening it.

It looked the same as she left it, all the small trinkets and jackets left just as they were..

The two women fully stepped inside, Gales attention was brought to the picture above the couch, "he still had this up?" It was a photo from their honeymoon, "I never had the heart to tell him you had it you too... "

She wanders down the hallway, her dad had a box with different photo albums and sentimental things.

His room was a http messy but the closet was fine, he grabbed the green box and brought it to the living room.
She took a seat on the couch and opened the box.

She pulled out a photo album, she flipped to the first page and laughed, it was her fifth birthday, she and her dad had frosting on their noses with grinning faces.

"Hey mom look", Gale sat down next to her daughter, "you were so tiny back then" she squeezed Tate in a quick side hug.

"Oh my god! It's your first Halloween!" Gale took the photo, Dewey's mom had taken a photo of a nearly year old Tate dressed as a pumpkin, she was on Dewey's shoulder while Gale held a small candy pale, she had a hand on Tate's back for support.

"You were the cutest baby, your dad always tool photos."

They spent a whole looking at pictures and reminiscing, after a while Tate's brown eyes teared up.

"I really miss him" she kept thinking she was done crying but she was always wrong.
"I know honey, I do too" it didn't take long for her to completely break, the past few weeks and been the worst in her life, worse than the divorce.

"He just wanted to help people" Gale looked up, wiping away a tear, "that's what he did best, I never met anyone with a kinder heart."

Tate stood up, "I'm gonna go lay down, can we just order pizza or something?" Gale nodded, "take your time ok? I'm gonna clean up and pack some stuff up."

The walk to her room felt forever, her legs felt like jelly and her eyes hurt.

She closed her door and gasped, holding in her tears.

She backed up onto her bed, her chest felt heavy.
Salty tears fell down her cheeks.
She had her own box of things, including pictures and birthday cards.

She pulled it out from under he bed and pulled a card out, it was signed from her parents.

"Hey tater tot, can't believe your this old already! Love you so so much  -momma and daddy"

Tate layed down on the bed, her pillow damp from crying, nothing could take this pain away.

Gale looked around, her ex husband was one of the few people she revealed her true self too.

The older woman traced her hands around a picture frame, a sticky note on it said "gales show 8 o'clock"

"Dewey you brave bastard, you had to play hero again huh?"
Memories flooded back, good and bad alike.

The two spent the night cleaning and laughing at old memories, at the end for the night Tate fell asleep wondering what the future would look like, she still had to finish grade 12.

Whatever happens she can take it, she's a Riley after all.

This is just a small little chapter feel free to skip, I think I found a copy of scream 6 online so maybe tomorrow you'll get a real chapter :)