☠︎fourteen☎︎

Tate woke up a few hours after she had gone down, the computer was still playing greys but Tara was gone.

She stretched and pulled the blanket over her legs and stood up, the black haired girl left the room and walked into the kitchen.
"Well hello sleeping beauty" Chad gleefully greeted her.

She grinned and grabbed an iced tea out of the fridge, "what are you making?" She asked, taking a sip.
"Mac n cheese, my specialty."

Tara walked in and kissed Tate's cheek, "feel better?", "I guess, thanks."
Mindy made a gag noise, "get a room nerds."

"Mindy how dare you" Tate jokingly yelled, Sam walked in and grabbed a bottle of wine from the cupboard, "you guys know you don't have to stay here, right?" She says, "nu uh, safety in numbers" Mindy replied.

"Yeah, it'll be like a big sleepover!" Chad said like a child, "I have my candy stash we could watch something campy" Tate laughed.

They all laughed as a group, "oh fuck hey guys!" Anika called from the couch, the news was on  and a older reporter was in front of the police station, the head title said "Samantha Carpenter lead suspect."

"Police have disclosed that the leading suspect in a murder investigation is non other than Woodsboro survivor Samantha Carpenter."

"Rumors of Sam blaming her boyfriend Richie Kirsch, and student Amber-" Sam turned the tv off.

Sam almost deflated as the reporter spoke, "don't listen to him Sam, they just need an explanation because they can't find any real evidence."

Sam sadly walked into the small dining room and sat down, Tate pulled up a chair on the end.
"Why can't this just be over?" The older brunnete leaned back.

Tara placed her hand over her sisters, "people are assholes, but it'll fade...eventually" even though Tate didn't believe her own words.

They all sat in silence for a moment, "and just a reminder, not a single person in this room hates you" Chad spoke, "there's some fucked up stuff and were all coping differently, but we moved here together for a reason, a very special reason."

"We're a team" Sam started holding in a few tears, "we're a family."
They all started laughing to fill the silence, "I've been sleeping with cute boy from across the hall... "

They all looked at each other, "I fucking knew it!" Tate exclaimed, "I called it bro!" The twins high fived, "you all knew?" They all bellowed with laughter, almost forgetting about everything going on.

Sam's phone started buzzing on the table, "look who it is!" Tara took the phone as Sam tried to grab it.
"What are your intentions with my sisters?" She speaks into the phone.

Tate took it from her girlfriend, "your not crazy are you?" They laughed even harder, "I'll call him later" Sam took her phone back and declined the call.

In the quiet they could here bed springs and moaning form Quinn's room, "oh my god, I mean, at least she's having fun" the five giggled.

Suddenly all of their phones buzzed, they exchanged suspicious looks.
Tate unlocked her phone and gasped, a photo of Quinn being attacked and stabbed was sent to them all.

"Fuck!" Tara was up first and went to help the red head, Tate held her back and stepped in front of her girlfriend protectively.

"Tara stay behind me!", they could hear Quinn struggle, "what do we do?" Sam asked but then was answered by Quinn's brutalized body being thrown out of the door, she landed on top of Anika.

Anika screamed and the Ghostface wiped his knife.

"Holy fuck!" Chad and Tara opened the front door and ran, Tate made sure Tara was out of the room and safe.
Ghostface slashed Mindys arm.