Strong Body: The user has an extremely strong body due to training.

***

Two years, he just reached level 4 two years ago and now he can level up again. Gaining new development skills is natural for a growing adventurer so it didn't surprise me that much, but the skill monster slayer did. Just how many monsters did he kill?

I know he goes to the forest every day to hunt monsters but gaining a skill specifically in killing them seems a bit excessive.

I'm worried about the path that this man is taking, his hate is strong, and his goal is unachievable. Killing every monster in the world is an impossible task for anyone.

After all, the monsters are part of nature and it's balance, and nature will always find balance.

I took a good look at his status before updating him to level 5, I then took a copy to show August later, besides his skill and magic I haven't told August anything about his growth, so this will be the first time he'll ever see his status.

I wonder what his reaction will be. Well being level 5 means that he's in the upper echelon of adventurers. I do hope that seeing his stat won't make him arrogant. Only the future will tell.

I close his status and put his shirt back on, I bend down in order to pick him up, guess this is the last time that I'll take him to the healer in town. Because tomorrow, we'll start our journey to Orario.

.
.
.
.
.

*August PoV*

-2 days later.

We are currently on the journey towards the dungeon city of Orario, and words can't express how excited I am, From what my god told me, the journey would take about one and a half week depending on our speed, and for our pace, looks like we'll be able to reach the city in four or five days tops.

"August can you please stop giggling and smiling like a teenage girl who's about to go on a date." I heard the annoyed voice of my god as he looked at me, a deadpan expression on his face.

Well what can I do? I just can't help myself, I'm level 5, I finally got to see my status, and I'm heading to the dungeon city of Orario to become a full-fledged adventurer.

"I'm sorry old man, I just can't help myself." I answered him with the brightest smile I could muster.

A fist came my way but with my reflexes, I could easily dodge it. But I heard a loud booming sound as I did, and my head creaked like a door as I looked behind me to see a couple of broken trees from the shockwave of that punch.

"looks like you're losing your respect to your god boy... Call me old man one more time and my mace will rearrange your face." I can literally feel the bloodlust oozing out of him as I could only nod.

He then smiled with a very bright and annoying smile, as he said "Good." and nodded as he continued to walk along the way.

I really wanna punch that smug face off this old man.

As we kept walking lord heracles stopped and turned to look at me. With a serious face he opened his mouth and talked. "August, we are near your village, we can take a short detour here if you'd like to."

I paused as the memories of that faithful day came scurrying back in my mind, 9 years had passed, yet remembering the events regardless of the time still fills my heart with so much anger, regret, a sense of patheticness of how weak I was back then, how I can't even do anything to protect my family.

"August remember what I told you, I'm not telling you to let go of your anger..."

"I know lord, it's just that... I don't know what to do when I'm in front of their graves. What should I say? What should I--"