everyone loves y/n (m.m.)

Start from the beginning

Your heart swelled with love from Mikey's words. You didn't expect her to say something so charming. Slowly you raised your hand to gently caresses Mikey's cheek. Automatically, she melted into your palm.

"I wish I could have been there too, cheering you on and witnessing your talent firsthand. But know that even when we're apart, I'm always rooting for you, Mikey.

Mikey pushed herself up with much difficulty. Giggling at her struggle, you met her halfway. She captured your lips in a gentle, grateful kiss. Wanting to show her appreciation, she laced her fingers through your hair, tilting her head to deepen the kiss.

You blushed as the kiss went further, almost releasing a moan as Mikey slipped her tongue into your mouth. You were the first to pull away, not wanting to go any further. You wanted Mikey to get some rest because tomorrow, she'd start her day all over again.

You nodded as you gave a final peck on her lips, a warm smile spreading across your face when you saw Mikey's tiny pout.
To ease her, you reached out, intertwining your fingers with Mikey's.

"You're doing so great, baby. I can't wait for what's to come next in your career," you said with a smile.

Mikey brought your twisted hands to her lips, placing a kiss on the back of yours. She sighed heavily, resting her head on your shoulder, feeling the weight of the day melt away.

"Thank you, Y/N. Your love and support bring me so much comfort."

Your wrapped your arms around Mikey, holding her close.

"Absolutely, babe."

You two sat in the stillness of the room, finding solace in each other's arms, as Mikey's tiredness slowly gave way to a sense of peace and contentment. You watched her go to sleep, staying there for a few seconds until you slipped away to drink your glass of tea that was collecting mist.

The cast, Mikey, Jenna, Sonia, and Jasmin were filming a scene for the upcoming Hulu series called All My Friends Are Fake where four girls thought all they had to go through was high school and they'd be out of that shitty town. But now the whole town wanted to kill them because of one little white lie.

The scene started at a vibrant fast food restaurant. It was abuzz with several people enjoying their meals.

Natalie, played by Mikey, an awkward and clumsy teenager dressed in casual attire, sat at a booth with her friends Chrissy, played by Jenna, an influencer slash fashion-forward queen, Gwen, played by Sonia, a bookish and shy student, and Sierra, played by Jasmin, an energetic and quirky girl. An odd friend group, indeed.

"Okay, guys, here's the plan," Sierra yelled to get everyone's attention. Natalie and Chrissy groaned, rolling their eyes. Gwen temporarily looked away from writing notes to look up at Sierra.

She continued, despite her friends' unenthusiastic responses.
"We need to find a way to make the principal's speech hilarious. Picture this: he starts talking about orientation shit, and we trigger a silly string explosion behind him!"

Chrissy laughed, popping her gum.
"Oh my gosh, Sierra! That's hilarious! But how are we gonna pull it off without getting caught?" She glanced between her numerous notifications going off on her phone and back at Sierra.

Gwen nervously chuckled.
"Guys, I don't know if we should do this. We could get into serious trouble."

Natalie, now intrigued by Sierra's idea, put her arm over her, ruffling her hair a bit and knocking her glasses off.
"Come on, Gwen! Live a little! This will be epic!"

Sierra snatched a handful of straws, showing them off to her friends. She passed them out as she spoke, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"Check this out! I've rigged these straws with tiny water balloons. We'll aim them at the stage, and when he says something like 'school year'. Something between those words. Boom! Balloon showers all around!"