25 - 3/3

I'm sorry that you seem to be confused

I'm sorry that you seem to be confused. He belongs to me the boy is mine

He just stood there as if he saw a ghost, the others looked at the door to see who was knocking the door but Gustav's body is covering the person in front of him

"Hi" i said, "Are you perhaps..." he asked, well yeah I forgot to tell you that I dyed my hair ginger so I don't know if I look good with this hair color. I don't even know if they recognize me with this color.

Bill came to the door and his eyes widened "Y/N?!" he yelled. All of them went near the door and Tom was confused as to who was at the door, they were silent for a few minutes. Tom's finally recognize it was me, he came to me, pulled me and hugged me "Woah—" I was surprised and Tom's head was on my chest.

"Chill you acted like i was gone for years" i laughs but I admit that I missed them too, especially Tom, his hand was on my ass and his head was leaning on my chest. I want to stay like this for a while.

after that we went to the couch, I sat while Tom is behind hugging my waist and leaning on my back it was same as they got home, i miss my Tom (Chapter 11)

Bill keep telling me i look so beautiful, he liked my hair color and obsessed with it and typical Georg he still insulting me he said i look like a carrot bitch just because i had my hair dyed in ginger , i look nothing like a carrot.

"Do you know that Tom didn't want to leave his room, when you left? we heard a lot of creaking noises at night. Bet he was mastur—" Gustav was about to finish his sentence but Tom woke up and yelled "HEY"

All of us laughed except for Tom that looks like an angry bird. "how was your trip to canada?" Bill asked, i smiled and answer him it was the best travel i've ever had. We had the most exciting and exhausted event it ended at early in the morning after that they still throw a pary and of course we attend i said, "I just woke up in our hotel with a headache" i continued.

"so did you meet a guy at the party?" Tom asked, i giggle "No of course why would i, i remember someone approached me but left with an upset face i don't know why".

They asked about Kelly and asked what our relationship was, I told them i met Kelly in the flight, she was my idol because she's also a famous singer and an actress. We became close we hang out a lot at canada both of us encountered a lot of reporters and fans.

should I tell them? Only 5 days and Kelly will be here in Germany i spoke and asked "Hey, has anyone know about Tom and i?" all of them looked at eachother and shake their head "Nop, Tom always tells us not to tell anyone he said it's up to you if you want to make it public." My eyes widened "What? i thought it's Tom that will decides if he want to announce we're together." i said

"Why'd you ask? do you want us to make it obvious? suddenly? why, do you want everyone to know im yours? is anyone was trying to steal your one and only Tom from you?" he jokes but didn't believe me that i said yes.

"Wait what?" he stutter, i sigh and spoke "Kelly likes you Tom".

Georg interrupt and said "I mean every celebrities or fan girls always want a guy like Tom?".

"Kelly thinks Tom's like her, she's been asking me if Tom and I are together but i always deny. She's becomes so weird when she find out that we're close. She always gives me dirty look whenever i wear Tom's clothes" i replied. "That's obsession, Kelly might be a bad person." Bill said.

"Tasha has a plan but i don't think it'll be a good idea but it up to you if you agreed." i said all of them goes near me and asks what is it.

"Kelly's fans thinks that Tom likes her , she's beautiful and has a perfect body because that was Tom's wants. Tasha planned was Tom to date her but at the same time we will make our relationship obvious until everyone knows that we are together. But i said everyone might hate Tom and I and will call him two timer" i gasp for air and continue "She said they won't call Tom a two timer once I find something about Kelly that might ruin her reputation that's why im curious about it"

"Pft, hello? I'm looking for a woman who will treat me as a person and not a bank or a toy" Tom replied.

"Tasha's plan seems like a bad idea? don't you think." Gustav said.

"Oh nah, i agree to the plan i was called a playboy for a reason".

I hit Tom's head slightly and he flinched "You want to date Kelly, admit it" i frowned. He laughs and looked at me "I belonged to you for a long time, i will be yours until my last breath." Ok. lets say that was corny but at the same time it gave me butterflies in my stomach.