The Don Saved Me | ✔️

Book Title: The Don Saved Me

Author: ivyxjadewrites

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #abuse, #abusivecontent, #agegap, #badboy, #broken, #danger, #goodgirl, #goodgirlbadboy, #hurt-comfort, #italian, #mafia, #mafiaboss, #possessive, #ptsd, #scars, #sexualassault

Summary (Book Description) : [Book 1 of the Accardi series]

[please read the trigger warnings]

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬, a sweet 18 year old girl who's endured years upon years of abuse from her father and his friends. The night of her 18th birthday she's finally able to escape, but while walking the streets of New York she has no idea where to go.

So she ends up in an alleyway, finding Lorenzo but is terrified at what she witnesses.

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 is a 21 year old, supposedly ruthless mafia leader. Many fear him, but deep down he's a sweetheart. Delilah's the one who gets him out of this ruthless exterior he puts on. When he meets Delilah, he knows something is up from the start and wants to know what. But Delilah struggles to trust him after everything she went through and what she witnessed him do.

She just wanted to get away from her old life, running away was the best option. He just happened to be doing one of the many things mafia boss's do the same night she ran away. Neither of them expected this.

~

She's too distracted while I continue to kiss her neck to even notice me taking out my phone, quickly taking a picture of us. I don't notice the flash being on, so she notices me taking the picture and pushes me away jokingly.

"Delete that!" she begs.

"And why should I do that?" I'm definitely keeping this picture.

"I look horrible right now!" That's a load of shit.

The thing is, whenever she thinks that she looks horrible is when she looks her best.

But she also always looks her best. My effortlessly pretty girl.

"You do not. Del, you're always the most beautiful person around, stop talking that nonsense." She blushes, again.

She blushes so easily, I love it.