After an hour. We are done ,some went back to sleep and a few like me and Ethan are riding our horses .

It's the perfect time to speak to him as we are riding side by side with no disturbance.

" Happy?" He asks.

I nod ," very ".

" Great".

" I like this place, everything about it , the lake , the space ,just the overall peace it has , the atmosphere here is soothing".

He glances at me for a few seconds,and looks back ahead again," should we buy it ?" He asks plainly.

Embarrassed that he read my mind I simply nod ," it would align with the new beginning we are aiming for , plus the memories of the most joyous occasion of our lives happened here ".

"You were exhausted throughout,I don't think you enjoyed it as much as our guests did . No need to try and convince me , why not ,let's pack all our things and move down here ".

" Really?, " I stop my horse ," what about our jobs ?" I ask .

" Do you want to move or not ?" , He's  more determined than I am " I'm the boss " he states , "we can work from home and we are allowed to be late ".

" It seems simple when you put it like that ... But what about the owners they are not selling?".

" Honey , you saw what I did yesterday, nothing is too hard for me ,with money you can buy a life so what about a building that's of lesser value?" .

" Thanks " I grin approvingly," looks like I was nervous for no reason" .

At lunchtime,we are all gathered spending the last minutes we have together in laughter and love.

" I'm sad we have to leave after this " Jen says .

" I agree with you Cuz ,I had the most amazing time of my life ,this long weekend felt short ".

" Maybe we should stay another day here ".

" That wouldn't be possible some of us have jobs " Aunt Stephany says.

" Besides we only booked for three days , I don't think the owner would not approve our request ".

Ethan stands," oh right I forgot to share the good news with you all, Lauren and I are now the owners of this beautiful place so you can stay for as long as you want ".

Stunned expressions are plugged on everyone's faces including mine.

" That fast " I ask .

" Yep ,the title deed , everything is now in our names , fifty fifty " .

I want to leap for joy but I'm trying to understand when he got in touch with them and how did he bypass the headache that's in the process of transferring property.

" Still " I don't understand.

" My lawyer is not getting overpaid for no reason, I think this is the part where you all congratulate us " he says to everyone.

They break out of their brain freeze and give us a round of applause.

" Good choice, so what ?, Is it going to be another source of income?" Uncle Jerry asks .

" No uncle I have enough income, we are going to move down here ".

" But your house is beautiful ...and big why move out here ?".

" Lauren likes it so I thought It'd be best to give her what she wants " he explains.

All eyes fall on me ," even though you are a big star now you are still that simple girl I knew from  years ago , you are weird " Jen expresses.

" You haven't even been to my house " my husband defends.

" But I've heard of it, and I've seen pictures on the internet,I have an idea" she answers  shyly as we all laugh .

" Congratulations you guys , this will be perfect for you, plus with the new addition coming to join you two ,it'll be perfect ".

" Yes and since you have enough sources of income  you should give me your old house as a thank you present ,it was because of me that you had an amazing time and I'm sure my beautiful niece wants this place because of the memory it now holds ". Uncle Jerry never ceases to miss his opportunity.

Everyone laughs but we all know he's not joking," no uncle , I'm going to rent it out and invest that money for the baby's education".

" But you just said you have enough sources of income".

" What my husband is trying to say is no uncle " ,I shut him off , at this point I think he knows how big of a grudge I hold against him , whenever he is insistent on something I remember the way my dad begged him for help but his selfishness did not allow him to have any remorse today he's no different than a cockroach that makes unbearable noise .

There's awkwardness in the atmosphere," that's enough Jerry , you know how feisty pregnant women can get " Aunt Stephany steps in making an excuse for my snapping.

" I wish I was Lauren and wake up one morning and decide I want the whole country " Ashley remarks.

" Tell me about it , you are a lucky one cousin Lauren " Collen says .

" Congratulations on the wedding that I'm still reliving in my head at this moment,I wish it went on for longer though, and on the new house " uncle Steve says .

" Congratulations on the new home newlyweds" ,they all congratulate us one by one .

I lock eyes with Ashley as she unpleasantly congratulates me , I still need to get that test back from her that is if she hasn't thrown it away .