𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

How did you do that.

The last time he played against you you didn't seemed to have the guts and try this kind of risky acts.

If he fell it would've been a yellow card for you.

You looked at your feet before slowly looking up to meet his widen gaze.

You chuckled to yourself before feeling a tap on your shoulder.

_Now that was something! Karasu told you with his usual arrogant look on his face before you felt a heavier aura behind you.

_Stop using me ALL OF YOU. Barou said while you frowned.

☆________☆________☆

Team B || 4 - 2 || Team C

You looked at the board before scratching the back of your neck.

'Can't belive that I will have to play with them later' you tought as they just scored their second goal.

Karasu was looking amused toward their team while Eita was having a small almost unnoticeable smile on his face.

Niko was still indifferent and Barou neutral since he scored one of the four goals.

_Come on only one left. Karasu spoke more to himself.

The one to have the ball at the start was this time Niko who made his way on their side of the stadium.

'We played against him once... I would make things easier if I get somewhere where he would've predicted by himself but WHERE'

You sweatdropped as you Looked where to stand.

Unfortunately you were too slow since Nagi took the ball from him only to be stopped by Karasu.

_You may be strong... I am the top 3 for something ! He shouted before hitting the ball from Nagi's own feet.

The item flew to you as you jumped and hit it with your head.

'Not yet...'

Eita was the one you were trying to pass the ball to, and it was successful after he nodded at you.

You stopped not too far from their goal and waited for someone to act.

Eita was being surrounded by Taiga and Yukimiya, feeling that he was about to lose the possession of the item he passed it to Niko.

You could see one of his eyes at the moment as he hit the ball to you without a second thought.

You were about to make your job and score when Nagi appeared infront of you with a burning stare.

He studied your each move.

_I remember our first match. He started. You changed a lot. Guess that's what blue lock does to us. He said.

_Nagi- you started with a deadpanned face. I am not the one who has the ball anymore- you admitted as his eyes widen before looking at your feet only to see the item still there.

Confusion watched over him as you jumped aside at the same time, he went to follow your move only to notice that you gave up on the ball letting Karasu get on your spot and hit the item that went straight in the net.

Team B || 5 - 2|| Team C

Karasu came to you and went for a high-five which you allowed for once.

He chuckled as your smirked.

_Seems like those 4 hours weren't for nothing. You teased him as he let go of you with a smirk.

Nagi was froze.

Still looking at you.

It was so easy to take the ball from someone wasn't even having it.

He lost agsint himself.

You weren't even trying to stop him from taking the ball, but you tricked him.

He was in disbelief while watching you cheer with your team.

You were playing with Niko's hair while trying to get a peek of his eyes with Eita sitting on the ground watching you mess with each other.

Barou was already leaving While Karasu had his arms crossed over his chest next to you.

You ended up letting go of Ikki who did his best to fix his hair with a groan.

_My bad- but your eyes are really attractive. You said with a small but genuine smile.

Thing you didn't notice was him blush and look away.

Eita stood up and you all started walking to the exit while you kept teasing Niko in a friendly way which he only ignored.

Karasu kept on trying to get your attention and Eita was making teasing comments with a neutral face about him and how he's bad with women.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||