Thirty-Five (END)

Start bij het begin

Jess giggled more now. He was staring back at Isaac and with the happy smile on his face he looked so, so beautiful. "I'm glad the feeling is mutual."

"You're in love with me? Are you sure? You and Ray seem like you really got something going." He joked and Jess giggled again, shaking his head. He loved that noise. He loved the look on Jess's face. He just loved Jess in general.

Then they were kissing again. Isaac couldn't get enough of him. He tasted like sugar and his presence felt like home.

"You're kissing me like you're never going to get to again." Jess said with a smile after they had been making out some more. Isaac would admit, he had been. He couldn't help it.

"Sorry." He chuckled. "I will get to kiss you again, won't I? This isn't the last time?"

Jess leaned forward to kiss him on the nose. "I can't even dream of kissing someone that isn't you. Why would I prevent you from doing so?"

Isaac smiled and leaned down, pressing his head into the crook of Jess's neck. "Good. Good."

"You're not letting other people kiss you, are you?"

Isaac leaned back up to look at him. "Why would I do that? I have you and that's all I want. You're the only one I want."

"Promise?"

His voice was slightly weaker now but he still had on a small smile. He still felt okay but he was a little insecure. Isaac nodded and kissed his jaw.

"Promise."

They kissed some more. They kissed so much their lips were swollen and Jess had a few new light hickeys on his neck. They would fade by tomorrow morning.

At one point, Jess flipped them over so he was straddling Isaac. Instead of continuing their kissing though he laid his head on Zack's chest. Isaac chuckled at his declaration of their session being over now.

He reached over and grabbed a blanket to cover them up. Then he bent down to kiss Jess's head before one hand went to play with his hair and the other rubbed up and down his back. Jess hummed happily.

"Are you tired?" Isaac asked quietly.

Jess hummed. "No, just really comfortable. I could probably fall asleep here but I'm not sleepy right now."

"Okay."

"Are you tired?" Jess inquired. His head was still laying on Isaac's chest.

"No." Isaac stared down at his boy. His beautiful boy. "But I'm really comfortable too."

"Okay."

They were quiet for a while. Usually Isaac hates the silence, but not when Jess is there. Jess just makes everything better.

Eventually he fell asleep. His breathing was slow and even against Isaac and his eyes were closed easily. Isaac smiled and kept rubbing his back.

Zack had never been so happy in his life.

Those lonely nights when his dad didn't get home until early hours in the morning weren't so bad anymore. He had Jess to talk to. Moments when the crowd was too much weren't so over stimulating anymore. Jess was there for him.

Someone was there for him. Someone that he didn't feel bad calling for help or texting when he felt alone. He's always had friends but there were some things you didn't share with them. He felt like he could tell Jess anything.

He had someone that made moments better. Jess made everything better.

His laugh made jokes better. His smile made happiness feel more real. His hand in Isaac's made his palm tingle. His lips against Zack's made the world seem brighter. His presence in the room made the air calm down.

He was just perfect. There was nothing about him that Isaac didn't love. Every inch of his body and every bit of his personality was wonderful.

His car smelled like love and the warmth comforted him. The quiet wasn't so daunting and scary anymore. He didn't find himself alone in his house as much anymore.

He didn't feel sick any time he was alone anymore because there was always a promise that Jess would join him if he needed him.

Life hadn't been terrible before. He had been okay. There were just moments when the world seemed like it was dark and it would take ages for it to get better.

It didn't seem so much like that anymore.

Now he found himself smiling over nothing. He could remember something simple and grin. He had friends that were real, he knew who he could trust.

He knew himself better now too. He felt alive and real. He was happy. Maybe not always but that felt impossible. Even when he wasn't happy, it didn't last long.

Things weren't as scary. There wasn't a future of loneliness in front of him. There wasn't fear that he'd be alone forever anymore. He was okay.

And it was all thanks to Jess Roma.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I just finished a book. That's insane! The ending feels kind of rushed and I'm sorry about that but here it is! It's done! Oh my gosh.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed my story! Thank you so much to anyone that read it!

Love you

-Z