Nineteen

Isaac woke up because of something underneath him moving around. He propped his head up tiredly to look at the boy who was moving and heard a whispered curse come from Jess.

"Shit. I didn't mean to wake you." He said quietly from his spot below Isaac.

"It's okay." Zack took a quick glance around to confirm that they were still in the living room. "Are you alright?"

"My shoulder blade is kinda sore. Can we move to your bedroom now?" Jess asked and Isaac immediately agreed.

He got off the boy and rubbed at his eyes tiredly. Jess stood up next and Zack let his hand go to the small of the other boy's back. He guided them into his room where he shut the door after them and they both quickly climbed into bed.

It was then Isaac realized Jess was still wearing his dark jeans from before. He got up from bed and Jess looked at him with confusion. He went over and dug around in his dresser before pulling out a pair of shorts and a pair of joggers. He threw them both at Jess.

"I figured your jeans are probably uncomfortable to sleep in."

Jess smiled and picked up the shorts, tossing the joggers back over. Zack put them back in his dresser while Jess stood up from bed. He started changing and Isaac forced his eyes not to look. Once Jess was in more comfortable clothing they both climbed back into the bed.

This time Isaac wrapped his arms around the other and pulled him closer. He could feel the way Jess let out a sigh of relief and all his muscles relaxed. Zack rubbed the boy's back with one arm and the other was wrapped around his waist. Jess fell back asleep first and Isaac wasn't up long after.

They stayed asleep through the whole night this time. Isaac didn't wake up until morning.

He slowly blinked open his eyes and glanced around. There was light shining through his window and he briefly thought about getting up to close the blinds so Jess wouldn't wake up.

The darker haired boy was laying down on his arm. His limb felt numb but he didn't care. Jess's arm was loosely laying over his stomach and that alone made him happy with his own feeling dead.

He looked around for his phone, only to find that it wasn't in the room. He sighed, knowing he's going to have to get up. Isaac knew Jess needed to be home by nine so he needed to get up to see what time it is.

Slowly, carefully he started to pull his arm out from under Jess. The boy scrunched up his face but didn't seem to wake up. He started to sit up but paused when the hand that was laying on him gripped his t-shirt.

"Where are you goin?" Jess's voice sounded hoarse from sleep and he opened his eyes.

Zack sighed and fell back onto the bed. "I need to go find my phone so I can check the time."

Jess hummed. "Don't go. Use mine, it's on the nightstand."

Zack looked over, he had already seen it when looking for his so he knew where it was. He reached over and clicked it on.

"It's 8:05." Isaac moved the phone over towards Jess. "Do you want to set an alarm for nine so we can leave?"

Jess hummed. "Set one for nine thirty. My password is 0617."

Zack's eyes widened a little but he unlocked the phone and went to the clock app to set an alarm. "Nine thirty?"

"Yeah. Nine's too close. I wanna cuddle longer."

Isaac smiled. "Okay."

He set the alarm and then turned the phone off and set it aside. He then slipped an arm under Jess and pulled him over so the other boy was laying on top of him. Jess hummed in content and nestled his face in Zack's neck.