Thirty-Five (END)

Start from the beginning

As they drove Isaac held Jess's hand. There was something about touching Jess or being close to him that was lightening. He loved the feeling.

When they pulled up to Zack's house Jess stepped out first and led the way inside. It was different but Isaac had to smile. Jess felt at home here, that's what this meant.

They took their shoes off at the door and made their way to Isaac's room.

"Do you need to shower?" Isaac looked over with a raised eyebrow.

Jess nodded. He didn't say anything else before sauntering over and opening the dresser drawers. He pulled out a pair of shorts before moving over to the closet and pulling out a hoodie. Isaac had to chuckle to himself because he just found it so adorable.

At the noise Jess turned to look at him. "What?"

"Nothing." Isaac softly shook his head. "You're just cute. I like how you're going through my clothes like they're your own."

Jess shrugged. "You said I could steal a hoodie whenever if I want one and you always let me borrow your other clothes."

"At this point, I don't think you borrow them. I never get them back unless you just wear them over here and leave them. Speaking of, some of your clothes are folded in the top drawer. Dad found them in the laundry."

Jess smiled at him. "I'll leave them here, I'm over here enough to do that. Also, what's yours is mine right? That's what a serious relationship is isn't it?"

Isaac laughed again. "You're just saying that because you like stealing my clothes."

"Maybe." Jess shot him a grin. "That's okay isn't it?"

"Yes, Baby." Isaac nodded. "I like it when you wear my clothes."

Jess smiled again. "Okay then. I'm going to go shower now."

"Alright."

Jess's shower didn't take long. Afterwards Isaac went to shower too. He quickly washed up and got out, pulling on sweatpants after drying off.

He didn't put on a shirt. Jess was comfortable around him and his house now, that he'd probably be fine with it. Plus, Isaac had changed in front of him plenty of times and had even slept cuddled up to him shirtless once.

He dried his hair off best he could and walked out of the bathroom. When he entered his bedroom again Jess was cuddled up in his bed. He had a blanket fully wrapped around him and was on his phone. He looked up and smiled at Isaac, his eyes traveling down to take in his naked torso.

Zack smiled and walked over. He leaned over to kiss Jess's forehead and then he laid down on the bed. Jess smiled over at him but didn't move.

Isaac jutted out his bottom lip in a pout. He opened up his arms and Jess chuckled while falling into them. He wrapped them tight around Jess's body and held him close.

I really love this boy.

Jess pulled up and looked at Isaac. There was an easy smirk on his face that was very attractive from Isaac's perspective. "We're not continuing from where we left off?"

At the words Isaac grinned. He rolled them over so he was over Jess, his arms on either side of the boy to hold himself up. Jess brought his hands up to cup Isaac's face and then they kissed each other.

"I-" Isaac interrupted himself to continue kissing Jess. "Am-" another kiss. "So-" at this point Jess was giggling after each kiss and it made Isaac's chest soar and a giddy smile spread over his features. "In love-" He kissed him one more time before completeing his sentence. "With you."