Tiffany felt sick about it, blaming it on herself for letting Kyler get what he wanted not caring if she felt comfortable about it. Luckily, it happened right before summer break. Everyone forgot about it, but Tiffany didn't.

   "Hey, Kyler!" Miguel yelled, marching over to the group. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" He snapped. "Want another beatdown 'Rhea?" Kyler asked getting up from his chair, shoving Miguel back.

   "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." Kyler mocked shoving Miguel back even harder. "It's not lame-ass karate." Miguel defended. Kyler threw a punch and Miguel caught it, bending Kyler's arm back. "It's Cobra Kai," Miguel growled, punching Kyler in the face.

   Tiffany was surprise Miguel even landed a punch on Kyler, but was also glad someone punched the shit out of him. Probably knocking some sense into him.

   Blood poured out of Kyler's nose as anger took over his face. He ran at Miguel and grabbed him by the waist, throwing him onto a table. The two boys struggled, as Kyler kept a tight hold on Miguel's neck. Miguel threw his elbow into Kyler's stomach and pulled his arm forward, throwing a punch to his face before he spun him around and kicked him in the back.

   Tiffany was quite proud of Miguel currently, watching him kick Kyler ass. Then slightly became worried seeing Kyler friends jumping, everything was moving too fast while you heard fists coming in contact with skin.

   When Tiffany finally realized it was really happening, Miguel had a tray in his hand hitting Kyler and his friends with it.

   Miguel found his way on the lunch table, slamming the tray against Kyler head as he fell down. Everyone cheered and clapped, while Tiffany had a proud smile plastered onto her face.

   Both girls stared at Miguel, one lovingly and the other staring at him like he won a million bucks. In that moment, he did. He finally beat the boy that's been bullying him ass.

   Miguel grinned out of breath looking at everyone, then started to scanned the crowd to look at the brown haired girl that stood next to the dark haired girl.

   Sam couldn't help but look at Miguel, like she just fallen in love with him. Miguel gaze went to Tiffany, who was still staring at him.

   When she realized his eyes were on her, she gave him a thumbs up and a wink. "Hey! Get down from there now!"

   The vice principal begin to pull Miguel down from the table, dragging him while Miguel threw the tray somewhere following her.

   Tiffany glances at Sam, who still looked love struck. "I'll be with my other friends, you can always ask me for his number." Tiffany teased walking towards one of her favorite trio.

   She managed to get through the crowd, only by them finally going back to their seats. She spotted the table, quickly heading towards it.

   October spilled yogurt all over herself, due Miguel snatching her tray. "Miguel kicked Kyler and his friends ass." The trio exclaimed making Tiffany chuckle.

   "Yeah, he learnt from the best." Tiffany joked putting her hands on her hips. "Clearly from me, not his Sensei."