𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Começar do início

"Harder," I say as he strikes that region deeper and harder. While moving inside of me, I felt his lips on my neck, laying delicate kisses there. The kiss continued down my back, and I felt his hand run down my not-so-flat stomach, massaging my clit between my thighs.

"I'm close—fuck im so close," I gasped, experiencing an uncontrollable rush of pleasure that made me want to pass out but I couldn't. I don't want him to give up. "Please, don't stop."

I felt my legs shake to the point of collapsing as I approached my climax. I had this strange but pleasant feeling in my gut that I was going to orgasm.

But Luca stopped.

"What the fuck?"

"How does that feel?" He murmured as I turned my head to look at him. "When you want to be fucked like a good girl but act like a little demon?"

"I'm sorry, but I won't do that again." I whimpered, still feeling his finger slowly touching my clit. I hated how desperate I was, but I needed him. This felt too good to be true. I wanted to be fucked like the filthy whore that I am.

"Tell me that you're all mine." He said in my ear, "Tell me you belong to me, amore mio."

"I'm all yours, Luca. Use me how you want, I'm yours," I murmured almost desperate for him.

"Good girl," he whispered as he flipped me on my back and carefully eased himself deep within me. He was on top of me, his hair tangled, and his eyes locked on mine lustful look, his chain hanging in the centre of us.

"You stay here," He said, pressing kisses on my neck once more, "until I've made every inch of your body mine, and you drunken on me."

He began to move slowly inside of me, and my claws dug into his back. When I felt him bite my neck in pleasurable pain, I moaned, threw my head back, and arched my back.

Every time he moved, his thrust inside me increased, and the bed collided with the wall. I moaned uncontrollably as the pleasure in my body increased and I became more sensible as I wrapped my leg around his hip.

I liked the way he fucked me. As much as I enjoy it aggressively, I appreciated how we moved slowly and steadily, without hurrying anything. He transitioned from rough to soft.

When he looked at me, he had this gleam in his eyes. Like he discovered something he's been looking for his entire life.

Like he realized something.

And that gaze, I felt it too

like I found my missing piece.

He pinned both of my hands on top of my head, firmly holding my wrist with his hand so he could get thrust even deeper while gently continuing the pace that is driving me to my orgasm. I

"You're so beautiful," His other hand was on my cheek, rubbing it. I retained his stare while he looked at my lips.

He then leaned down to kiss me, and this time it was different; I felt it throughout my entire body. His lips were delicate and sensitive, and he kissed me as if he meant it, as if he was trying to teach me something.

"Fuck, I love you Asteria," he muttered through the kiss, and my heart skipped a beat. Those were the words I had always wanted to hear from someone I care about, and the words that emerged from his mouth were actual, and I knew I was at the right place.

My legs were shaking violently as he continued to pound that one toe-curling region. "Are you close?" He questioned, and I nodded. I could tell he was close too by his body language.

My stomach formed a strange knot, and I felt myself leak in cum, just as he does inside of me.

His head fell breathlessly on top of my shoulder, and I laughed as I felt him kiss me all over, on my face, on my body, and on my scars.

"Do you want to take a shower together?"

"Sure, but I'm gonna need you to carry me," I said and he smiles.

"Anything for you."

ᥫ᭡

We both had showers together, but I obviously remained much longer than him, and by the time he was changing my sheet and selecting out my clothes, I ended up only wearing a shirt.

It was far after three a.m., and I couldn't sleep due to my insomnia. Luca stayed up with me the entire time, talking to me and sharing our strange life experiences. I told him it was fine if he was tired and that he could sleep. But he stated that he would rather talk to me.

We were now in peaceful calm, and I rested my head on his chest, slowly listening to his heartbeat. He stroked my now unkempt hair while I drew his abs with my fingers, lost in my thoughts.

"Luca,"

"Yes, Bellisima?"

I breathe, "What are we going to do?" I look up at him.

He frowns, "What are you talking about?"

"Our relationship," I said, "What are we going to do? You're married."

He chuckles, "Who said I was?"

"Well, you did get married a few hours ago?"

"I didn't."

"Huh?"

"I left before the ceremony started. I couldn't do it," he replied, grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him. "Not when I have the woman I love."

"You never explained why you did this to me as well?What was the point of inflicting such pain on me, Luca?"

"I was forced to do this," he sighs, "and if I had continued to communicate with you, I would have lost you. Gianna's father is a powerful man who can hurt you," he said. "All I was trying to do was keep you safe."

"I told you I can perfectly protect myself, Luca."

"I know you can love, but I didn't want to risk it." I can't bear the thought of losing you. And I promise you, things will get better. All I need to do is take you somewhere safe."

"Where?"

"You're staying with me temporarily."

My eyes widened, "Why?"

"He knows why I left the wedding, and it was clear it was for you. So I don't want to risk him finding out where you live."

"And you think your house is safer?"

He chuckles, "You think I only own one?"

He laughed again as I rolled my eyes. Hearing him laugh was the most wonderful thing I had ever heard.

"Did you really mean it, when you said you loved me?"

"Why would I lie you?" Asteria, I love you. Every little aspect about you. Every each detail. You offer me a sensation I've never had before. You give me a sense of belonging, and for the first time, I actually feel wanted. I can't think of anything to say. I'm truly blessed. You are and will always be the best thing that has ever happened to me." My lips expanded into such a wide smile that my cheeks ached.

"I think I'm in love with you too."

"You think?" A worried expression placed on his face and I almost laughed.

"No," I said. "I am." And a huge smile spreads on his lips with his dimple showing.

"Also, I'm ready to tell my story," I continued, knowing he was always curious about what was causing my nightmares. "But it's a long story."

"I listen to you for hours sweetheart."

ᥫ᭡

I hope you guys enjoyed the smut, it was hard to write a submissive Luca 😭

Also, I just wanna say to please don't put pressure on me to publish chapters. Remember I'm a high school student and I'm a nail tech who get clients on my free time. So of course it will take me time to publish a chapter and I'm sorry about that.

A lot of people have been asking about the ethnicity or race of the characters so Asteria is Hispanic, Luca is Italian and Brazilian and both Nora and Sollana are black <3

I love you all, take care 💕