He's Going to Come After Me

After our little reunion Natsu and I returned to the guild hall. "What happened after you joined the guild? Why didn't you just stay here?" Natsu asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder forcing me into his side. "I trained here for a bit, but I knew I still had to do something." I replied laying my head on his shoulder, cuddling deeper into his arm.

"And what did you have to do?" Natsu asked curiosity in his voice. I stopped, slowly Natsu turned around and pulled me into a hug. "I still had to find you Natsu." I said muffled by his chest.

"You really went looking for me?" Natsu asked tightening his hug. "Mmmmhmm." I replied. When we got back to the guild things were still in an a sort of chaos. Half the guild was drunk and the other half were asleep in different places across the hall.

I smiled. Master spotted Natsu and I from across the hall and smiled. "It would seem that Natsu has remembered you Athe." Master said in a sweet subtle tone. "Wait you knew about Athe and me and you didn't think to tell me?!" Natsu said his hands balled into fists and a hard expression on his face. "Natsu it's not his fault I asked Master not to say anything to you. I wanted to tell you myself." I said placing my hand on his arm and my other hand on his fist. "I told him to never tell anyone." I continued looking up into Natsu's confused and hurt face.

"Bu-b-but Athe." Natsu stuttered.

"I'm sorry." I said. "Now now let us stop with all this sad talk. It's time for a party a dear beloved family member has returned to us. Let us CELEBRATE!." Makarav said smiling up at the two of us.

"Let's CELEBRATE!!" The entire guild roared back to life. 'It's good to be home.' "Athe come and have a drink with us!" Macao and Wakaba yelled from the bar, clearly they are already drunk. "No come sit with us!" Lucy squealed form another table. "It feels good to be back." I said looking up at Natsu. "It's good to have you back Athe." Natsu said patting my head and pulling me over to Lucy and the others.

"We haven't been formerly introduced." Said a beautiful red headed girl with a body of armor. "My name is Erza." She said reaching her hand out to me. "I'm Athena Drag." I replied smiling, shaking her hand. "I'm Grey." A black haired good-looking boy said standing up. "Ummm you don't have any clothes on." I said giggling. His face broke into a deep blush as he searched around the guild for his clothes.

"God Grey, you just had to strip. Is it because Athena is a pretty girrrrrrrrrrllllllll." I heard a singing from up above. Looking up I saw the flying cat again. "Hey Happy!!" Natsu yipped reaching out for the Blue flying cat.

"Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me being a member." I said sheepishly smiling. "It's okay, but I didn't know you and Natsu were a thing." Lucy said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Oh Natsu and I are long time friends. I actually grew up with him, he found me when I was a little girl wondering around the forest." I replied turning from Lucy to stare up at Natsu.

"So do you and Natsu have the same kind of magic?" Erza asked. "Yea we actually do." Natsu replied for me. "Maybe you should come with us on our next quest Athena." Grey said returning with his shirt and pants on.

"Yea!! Athe! Why don't you come on our next quest." Natsu said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pressing his forehead to my temple. I smiled turned my face and kissed his forehead, "Sure Natsu." I replied smiling.

"Then why don't we get started lets pick a quest!" Erza yelled quit energetically. I giggled and continued to smile and the group before me. 'It's really good to be back home. And to finally be with Natsu again.' I thought, watching the group head over to the request bored. "Are you alright Athe." Natsu asked concerned. "Mmmhmm." I replied laying my head on his shoulder. He sighed, instinctively his arm wound around my waist.