Part : 15

°°
Next morning Wangji and Wei Wuxian gets ready to went Gusu. They said good bye to Yanli and Jin Jixuan.

When Wangji and Wei Wuxian were coming towards the main gate, Wei Wuxian bumps into Mo Xuanyu. Wei Wuxian loses his balance. Mo Xuanyu supported Wei Wuxian.

Mo Xuanyu ask Wei Wuxian : Are you ok?

Wei Wuxian gave a smile and says : Yes.

Mo Xuanyu gave a smile and then he went inside. First time Wangji and Wei Wuxian meet Mo Xuanyu.

°°

When Wangji and Wei Wuxian went Cloud Recesses then Lan Lusi's father(Xue Luan) was also there.

Xue Luan was in Jingshi. He was talking there with Lan Lusi.

When Wangji and Wei Wuxian entered inside Jingshi then they saw Xue Luan there. Both greet Xue Luan.

Wangji introduce Wei Wuxian to Xue Luan. But Xue Luan didn't paid attention on Wei Wuxian. He just said "ok".

After a while Xue Luan looked at Wei Wuxian with narrow eyes. He was hating Wei Wuxian very much. He was a kind of possesive father for Lan Lusi. He was angry with Wei Wuxian that he became second spouse of Wangji.

After that Xue Luan said good bye to Wangji and Lan Lusi and he ignored Wei Wuxian. He left Jingshi.

°°
One day Wei Wuxian was playing with his bunnies.

Lan Lusi came there and she says to Wei Wuxian : Lan Wuxian, will you come with me to Caiyi town?

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Lusi and says : Yes! I think we should also take Lan Zhan with us.

Lan Lusi : Hmmm... Yes.

Lan Lusi looked at adorable bunnies and says : They are so cute. Can I feed them some carrots.

Wei Wuxian gave a smile and says : Yes.

Then Wei Wuxian and Lan Lusi started playing with bunnies. In those days Wei Wuxian and Lan Lusi became friends of each other. They treated each other in good manner. Lan Lusi was satisfied that Wei Wuxian didn't like Wangji. She was not jealous of Wei Wuxian anymore.

They took Wangji with them to Caiyi town. They buy necessary things. Wangji brought bunny toys for Wei Wuxian and a hanfu for Lan Lusi. They were happy.

When they returned to Cloud Recesses then Wei Wuxian got fractured in his ankle. Wei Wuxian was unable to walk properly.

Wangji supported Wei Wuxian.

Lan Lusi says to Wangji : Huanguan-Jun, you should carry Wei Wuxian on your back.

Wangji nodes his head.

Wei Wuxian : No, I can go with myself. There's no need.

Wangji : Wei Ying, I will carry you. Let me carry you.

Wangji then carried Wei Wuxian on his back.

Wei Wuxian grabbed Wangji tightly. When they were going on the way, cold winds were blowing. Flowers were also falling along with it. That moment was very beautiful. Wei Wuxian was enjoying the moment. Unknowingly he started humming. But suddenly he stops.

Wangji ask Wei Wuxian : What happened? why are you not humming?

Wei Wuxian : Actually, I... I unknowingly started humming. My voice is not to much good. You will get irritate.

Lan Lusi says to Wei Wuxian : It's ok Wei Wuxian. You can hum if you like it.

Wangji says to Wei Wuxian : You have a good voice.