🌼chapter28🌼

A/n pov

Finally the day he'd come when Jungkook is going to meet Taehyung parents , He is still a little nervous about it .

Right now Karishma is sitting in the living room waiting for Jungkook to come down that they can leave for kim mansion.

But the bunny is taking is so much time , Karishma is starting to worry that they might be late and it was inpolite to keep the hosts waiting .

Just as she was about to go upstairs and check on Jungkook , she heard the sound of footsteps coming down stairs . She look up only to find Jungkook who is coming down looking very handsome and charming.

Km: Wow bunny you are looking very handsome . ( she complement her brother as soon he reached in front of her. )

Kook: Am l ?? ( he asked looking at Karishma with puppy doe eyes.)

Km: Of course you are , l bet Taehyung will be speechless when he see you . (she said smile teasigly making Jungkook little shy.)

He was about to say something but got stop by a loude car horn .

Km: look like yoonie is already here to pick us up , let's go bunny. (She hearing the car horn .)

Hearing his noona Jungkook nods and started to make their way outside of the mansion.

Time skip
In the kim mansion
Jk pov
My heart is beating so frist . Right now l am at kim mansion sitting in front of Taehyung parents , tae is also sitting beside me , l can't help but feel a wave of nerves wash over me.

I fidgeted in my seat , l look around the room my eyes leand on noona who is talking with other members sitting far for us .

I take a deep breath suddenly l felt a reassuring hand on my thigh , l look over and see Taehyung who is looking at me with a small but warm smile . It was enough to clam my nerves a bit.

ⓔⓝⓓⓞⓕⓙⓚⓟⓞⓥ.

There is completely silence between them until Mrs. Kim decide to break it.

Mrs.kim: Jungkook, it's so great to finally meet you , Taehyung has spoken so much about you. ( she said with a sweet smile.)

Kook: Thank you , Mrs. Kim it's great to finally meet you both as well . ( he said with a polite tone , mentally proud of himself for not stuttering in front of them.)

Mr.kim: So , Jungkook tell us a little bit about yourself.(this time mr kim asked with a bit cold tone.)

Jungkook take a deep breath before answering his question.

Kook: Well , l am currently a university student business major and hope to become a successful business man in future , l also love painting and photography. ( he reply confidently with a small smile on his face .)

Mr.kim: That impressive , so what do you think about Taehyung? you are really serious about this relationship. ( mr.kim asked raising his eyebrows a little look direct in kook eyes.)

Kook: of course sir l am serious about this relationship . And Taehyung he means world to me , l love him so much . l want to share my life with him , l want to be there for him through his thick and thin. (Jungkook said with a guanine tone gazing at Taehyung with love fill eyes with a bright smile playing on his lips thinking about his future with tae.)