Mr. Kim- Anyway, let's go to dining room. So that we can continue talking while eat our lunch. He suggest while signaling mom to walk first.

He just smile softly at mom and walk along with her. I saw Kim siblings were rolling their eyes. I ignore it and follow those two love birds. When we get there, their maids are done settling down the meal on the dining table. Soon, Kim siblings joins us in the room, we sat down and start to eat. I sat between mom and seokjin. Then Mr. Kim said something that making those seven brothers chokes on their foods.

Mr. Kim- Everyone, we have an announcement. Me and my love have decided that we're going to get married. And we're doing it on the next saturday. He said happily while holding onto mom's hand.

By then time Mr. Kim said married those brothers start to chokes on their foods. One after another. I just sat there eating peacefully as if nothing happened.

Mom- Are you guys okay? She ask while giving them some water.

Some of them just nodded and start to drink the water. Meanwhile there is some of them just ignore her completely and drink the water.

Huh..... If I was mom, I won't give any of you the water....... I'll let you suffer to death...... I thought while eating and roll my eyes a bit.

I just continue eating my food.

Mom- Y/n dear, are you okay? She ask suddenly.

I look at her and saw her was frowning a bit. She looks like she was worried or confused. Idk.

Y/n- Totally fine. Why? I ask while eating my food.

Mom- Nothing. It's just...... You look pretty calm. She said.

Her voice was a bit tremble. I stop eating and put down my spoon. I look up only to be greeted by the stares from Kim siblings, mom and Mr. Kim.

Y/n- Stop staring at me like that. I've already see that coming. I said simply while continue to finish my food.

Mom- But how? She ask.

I swallow the food in my mouth and drink some water. I look at mom with emotionless face. I even notice how Kim siblings were staring at me. Their face didn't show any emotions either but I could see the curiosity in their eyes. Eyes can tell no lie. I just sigh.

Y/n- Is there any couple that just fell in love with each other so deeply but never intended to get married? I ask while looking at mom.

Mom shakes her head.

Y/n- Then why is everyone being so shocked when the couples said that they wanna get married? Isn't it obvious that they wanted to be together for the rest of their life? I said with 'duh' face.

They looks like they were thinking of what I just said and continue to eat. I also start to finishing my food. Then mom spoke.

Mom- So....... Are you agree with this marriage? She ask.

Y/n- Of course. I just want you to be happy. I said softly while taking the last bite of my food.

Once I'm done swallowing everything, I drink some water. Then I spoke.

Y/n- Oh, and about the wedding. I can handled it. You two just need to find the wedding dress for the bride and the tuxedo for the groom. Then get ready for the big day. The rest like event, venue and anything else will be handled by me. I suggest.

I saw mom's mood getting brighter and I swore I could see some sparkle in her eyes. I turn to look at Mr. Kim, he was also smiling brightly at me. I nodded but I notice Kim siblings were actually glaring at me. But me being me. Unbothered. Then Mr. Kim turn to look at his son's. Those seven brothers immediately pretending like they didn't do anything just now.