I had cut Dom, Tori, and Ximena off. I would have cut Zahara off but something in me was just stopping me from doing so. And even though Salim told me I needed to I just couldn't.

Karson💙 Would like to Facetime...

"Ugh!" I searched for my phone and went to answer the phone. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong witchu?" He asked putting Valentine in the camera. "Say hey to yo' ugly ass tt."

"Nigga Ian ugly." I mugged him.

"Why you crying bruh? You suppose to be enjoying yourself and you wanna be laid up inna bed. What was the point in going then?"

"I have been enjoying myself since I got here. It's just now I don't have anything to do and my mind wondered to Prada." I shrugged.

"Ion know man... I think you needa talk to the nigga."

"No 'cause I know I'ma fold."

He laughed and I sucked my teeth. "I feel like you ain't never gone be alright till you get some type of clarification."

"All he keep saying is the same thing like he didn't kill my brother this and that."

"You think he lying?"

"I don't know, Karson. He said he didn't do it and that Duke did but what if he just trying to pin it on Duke 'cause I already don't like him and that's just going to make me have more hatred towards him."

"You need to slow down and catch yo' breath. That's what I'm saying, Milan. Talk to the nigga to get some type of clarification regardless. 'Cause yo' mind racing and shit, calm yo' ugly ass down."

"You calling me ugly and we got the same momma and daddy."

"Ian got no daddy."

"Yo' grammar is awful."

"Bruh stop trolling and call that nigga."

"What do you think? Do you think he did it?"

"Ion know. I can't even say shit for real 'cause from what I see that nigga love the fuck outta you but he ain't know you 5 years ago so ain't no telling. You get what I'm saying?"

"...yeah. Hey, Valentine."

"Hi." She waved shyly. "When are you coming back?"

"Tomorrow or the day after that. You miss me? I miss you and when I get back we gone spend a lot of time together."

"Really?" She started smiling.

"Yeah, do you got anything in plan?"

"Um, you can play with my dolls and go to Get Air. You can take me on a shopping spree."

"Alright, bet."

"Okay, and I been taking good care of Adore and Nugget. They be protecting me at night. They like my guard dogs."

Valentine was 6. Karson was 22 when she was born and now he was 28.

"That's really good. I appreciate you for taking care of them."