"Nah what about a dress or a bodysuit. Something that could outline ya curves and make them hoes mad" Jayda said

"I just got a fitted pink dress" I said as I pulled it out.

"Ooou that's bomb and it's looong" Nette said.

"Yappp. Ima get ready. So ima see yall when I'm done" I said.

"Igh" they both said and walked out my room.

I closed my room door and went into the bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

After that I moisturized myself and straightened my hair.

As I was straightening my hair Kamari ass gone rushed into my room like something happened.

"They here" he said. He sounded a lil mad but I don't know. I couldn't get out his actual feelings.

"Make sure when you do lock this door. You look good too mamas" he said before he stuck his tongue down my throat and left out.

"This exactly how we ended up with this problem now" I said to myself.

I put everything back and grabbed my short pink Steve madden heels.

And slipped them on. They're heels but they are low and comfortable for me.

Sprayed some fruity perfume on and locked the door on my way downstairs.

I don't understand why he wanted me to lock it but oh well. 🤷🏾‍♀️

"Oooh there she is" A lady said as she opened her arms up for a hug and walked towards me. My guard was up bc I be watching lhh.

She hugged me and started to introduce herself.

"You must be Tatiana. I am Tiesha. Im the first cousin on both sides. And these are my sisters. TeeTee and Tammy. And my brothers Ja'kel and Dooda" she said.

I waved to them. Everyone look nice and welcoming but not TeeTee.

She gave me a stank ass look like I shitted in her coffee.

"You look prettier in person. Couldn't think Mari could pull you. I been seen you onna gram and Yt. You can call me jah" Ja'kel said. Well Jah said.

"Thank you Jah. Hey to everyone else. And please welcome yall selves to the food" I said as I followed them to the backyard.

"Finally" Jayda said.

"I don't like the lightskin bitch" I whispered to Jayda as I sat down in the chair beside her and Kamari.

"Me neither. She was all up in K3 face when they first pulled up" Jayda said.

I just shook my head and Kamari noticed because he placed his hand on my stomach.

"You good baby?" He asked me. But this time his voice was way deeper than from early.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just that bitch. But Ian bout to bothered by no hoe in my house" I said loudly.

TeeTee must've heard me because she looked at me then walked Inna house.

"Lemme make sure this bitch don't steal nothing" Kamari said and he made way into the house right behind her.

My eye twitched for a second.

"What the fuck wrong with him?" Nette asked me .

"I don't fucking know" I said getting a li mad.

Tiesha came over towards me with a plate in her hand.

"You feed my cousin yet" she said as she looked down at my stomach

"She not hungry. I already ate but thank you." I said.

"She?  Why the fuck Mari ain't tell me. I got bookoo baby clothes for li mamas" Tiesha said.

Teisha was an much older woman. She looked at least 40 something.

She was a tall, pretty, thick dark-skinned woman. With a red wig on. Which was laid.

"That's good. We about to have alot of clothes." I said smiling.

"Where the fuck Mari at. We needa get litttt" she said as she got up and poured a drank.

I was curious too. So I took it upon myself to go see what these two motherfuckers could possibly be doing.

I walked in the house and they both wasn't downstairs.

I walked upstairs because I heard a noise up there.

I walked inside the guest room and behold TeeTee was just in the room.

"Where's Kamari?" I asked her.

"Minding his business. Something you needa do" she said.

"Bitc-  you know what." I said as I walked out the room.

"You Betta control ya fucking family bruh. I don't wanna hurt this li bitch" I said as I walked back downstairs.

I'm about to beat him and her the fuck up.

I'm tired of people playing wimmie when they know Kamari isn't gonna let me get to them.

I walked back in the yard and continued my day with the family.

(Soorry for LOOOONNNGG UPDATEE.
I was busy but I'm back now 😝)