CHAPTER 21 - PART 2

Start from the beginning

"And I feel there is a need to talk with Mr. Wang?"

Zhan when heard this is confused as to what his father wants to discuss with Yibo's father but seeing his father's anger he felt that it was not the right time to ask anything from his father so he just nodded his head.

Mr. Xiao seeing this action just sighed as he looks at Yibo who is just standing there with his eyes wide open but when felt the gaze of his papa so he is a little bit startled and just hid behind Zhan as he has never seen his papa this much angry.

Mr. Xiao when saw the action of the younger realized he has scared the boy so he called for him in a sweet voice, "Yibo!"

Yibo when heard his papa calling for him in a sweet voice gathered his courage as he came out from his hiding place as he speaks, "y... Yes, papa!"

Mr. Xiao seeing this just moves toward him as he speaks, "what happened, son?"

Yibo hearing this just shook his head as he looks at Mr. Xiao as he doesn't know what to speak to his papa.

Mr. Xiao hearing this just sighed as he ruffles the boy's hair tenderly to make him relax as he knows that he has scared the younger and after doing this looks at Zhan as he speaks, "should we leave?" And with this leaves the dining hall.

Zhan who has been watching the scene in front of him when heard his father immediately nodded his head as he also moved toward the exit when suddenly he felt someone holding his hand.

Yibo when saw his papa going away pouted but when saw his Zhan Ge leaving immediately grabbed his hand getting the attention of the young heir.

The young heir, when felt a grasp on his hand immediately, turned around to only found Yibo holding his hand so he spoke, "Bobo what happened?"

Yibo when heard his husband gathered his courage as he in a sweet voice spoke, "please don't go!" As he doesn't want to stay alone in the mansion.

Zhan hearing this with a sigh spoke, "bobo, I have some important work to do!" As he has three meetings scheduled for today and all of those meetings are important.

Yibo when heard this pouted as he doesn't want his Zhan ge to leave him but he knows that the work of his husband is also important so he with a heavy heart just nodded to his husband.

Zhan when saw the expression of the younger felt a pain in his heart but he can't stay today as he has to attend those meetings but seeing the younger his heart doesn't want to leave him when suddenly an idea clicked his mind as he spoke, "cub will you come with me and dad?"

Yibo who has been pouting when heard his husband didn't believe his ears so he spoke, "Can I come?"

"Yes, yibo!" Spoke Zhan as he texted his father who has already left to wait for another half an hour as he wants to make the boy ready for the office.

Yibo when heard his husband jumped in excitement as he spoke, "thank you Zhan Ge!" Making the latter smile as he spoke, "should we make you ready for the office!"

"Yup!" Spoke Yibo with excitement and with this, both of them left for their room as Zhan wants to make Yibo ready for the office it was after half an hour the boy was ready and Zhan seeing the boy smiled as he spoke, "shall we?" And the younger hearing this just nodded his head and with this, both of them left the room.