Chapter 8

Two weeks have passed since Stephanie and Sportacus became a couple. They agreed to keep it a secret from their friends in order to enjoy their privacy. Sportacus as a celebrity in Lazy Town dating the mayor's niece would cause a lot of attention.

Sportacus made a deal with Milford that Stephanie would stay at his airship while attending college. Hazelwood University is only 3 kilometers away from Lazy Town so he would easily fly back and forth. Registration day was coming so Stephanie had to move in with Sportacus early.

He had a bed, a nightstand, a lamp, a dressing table and a chair ready for Stephanie once she moved in with him. She wasn't allowed to go inside until the change was over. Sportacus also knew how risky it was to have a woman under his roof, especially Stephanie. She made him feel things and was always under his skin when they are together.

When the last box was moved into his airship, Stephanie was left Uncle Milford's house that same day. They said their goodbyes and Stephanie walked out with mixed feelings. Living with Sportacus was going to be something new and different and exciting. She had no idea that Sportacus also felt the same thing.

"Does it look good? What will she think? I can't ruin this", he said biting his nails. He wanted everything to look perfect for Stephanie and enjoy her stay. 

Stephanie waited for Sportacus with the box at the park, hoping not to call much the attention. No one has suspected about their relationship and that made it easy for the change. Sportacus appeared with his airship and helped Stephanie with her last box. "Is that it? No more?", he asked.

"Nope. That's all".

They went inside and Stephanie couldn't believe what she saw. Sportacus made her a little space with her own bed, nightstand, lamp, and a dressing table just for her. And it was PINK.

"This is why I never let you come because I wanted to surprise you. Do you like it?", Sportacus asked. He wasn't an interior decorator, much less know what to do when a girl was moving in.

"I love it! Thank you, Spob". She hugged Sportacus and kissed him on the cheek. Unsatisfied, he kissed her on the lips and she kissed him back. "I'm glad. I thought you wouldn't like it. I don't decorate much as you can tell", he said breaking the kiss.

Stephanie laughed and they both started to unpack, and together they finished at night before 8pm. Sportacus threw away the last box while Stephanie changed for bed. She got tired and couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. She stumble onto her bed and Sportacus found her asleep. My love is tired, he said to himself. How could he not look at this beautiful woman when she's sleeping? He removed a strand from her face and kissed her on the forehead wishing her good night.

The next day Sportacus took Stephanie to Hazelwood University for her registration. He decided to wait for her in the airship and check if anyone needed help. Stephanie entered the main building where she asked for instructions about her classes. She was given a full scholarship and her classes were advanced. It took a little longer because of the amount for students trying to get their classes for next year, but she finished her schedule and headed to the airship.

Sportacus asked her how it went and she answered with excitedly. "It went very good. I have my schedule right here and I just have to wait for the classes to start", she answered.

"I'm so happy. Steph, I want to say something before anything else", said Sportacus while grabbing Stephanie's hand. 

"I don't want to be in a relationship you for fun or anything. I want to be in a relationship with you so that we could know each other better and grow together as a couple and later on, get married and have kids and own a house. After college, of course and in Lazy Town with all of our friends. I just want you to know my true intentions as we're starting off our journey in this new chapter".

"And I'm happy to be by your side. I also think the same, and don't worry baby. This is just the beginning", she replied. Their foreheads touched and stayed like that for a while. How I love her. Life is good, Sportacus said, smiling.