"who? That blond? "athena questions.

" yeah.... "

" oh, so that's the reason for your weirdness. " athena said.

" yeah,I don't know what am feeling. "
I thought.

"What do you mean you don't know? It's obviously a crush." athena bluntly said.

"a crush?" I said.

"Woah... That's free de la Hoya." Honcho said.

"you recognize that guy." valt asked.

" The world's top blader, of course I do." Honcho said.

"Oh! So that's his name, free de la Hoya and he's no 1?that means he's even stronger than shu or valt." I thought.

"yeah, maybe he has a rivalry with shu." athena said.

"Does that mean shu might not like him?" I thought.

"possible... But why do you care about what shu thinks about him?" athena asked.

"no reason at all!" y/n thought.

"you sure? I thought that you wanted to know if shu would accept him as your boyfriend." athena said

"boyfriend!? Don't think about anything like that! Let's just focus on the battles." y/n thought while blushing hard.

"ok let's talk about this boyfriend matter later on.(giggling)"

"athena!"

"you're here free? Did you come to watch the test?" Kris asked.

"I was feeling bored, so I thought of coming here.... But it seems like no one here can entertain me.(then he yawned)" free said.

"woah , his voice is cool and that little yawn at the end made him look cute!" y/n thought

"didn't you say you're gonna focus on the battles? Why are you thinking about your future boyfriend?"

"I'm only watching valt's and Honcho's battles.And he is not my future boyfriend! He's only a little crush that is distracting." thought y/n.

"more like a lot distracting." athena teased.

Free then came and walked towards the wall Kris and trad were and sat down while leaning against it.

"there look, he's being distracting by being adorable!" y/n thought

"seems like y/n can't stop thinking about her boyfriend." athena teased
"stop that!"

"Think you'll be able to draw his handsome face? " athena teased.

"no!"

"come on y/n, I know you're a great artist, a drawing of him would looked near identical to the real deal." athena said.

"I know that I'm a great artist but why would I draw his face!?"

"Hey there's not only his face.How could we forget his hot body." athena teased.

Arthor's pov

Y/n blushed bright red at the thought of free's body.Her ears brunt as her heartbeat increased.y/n quickly looked around and was thankful that no one notice her weird situation.

Athena also stopped knowing that it's her limit and that more teasing would be too far.y/n took a big breath and tried to calmed herself down.

Free took a glance at her state and found it amusing."this seems more interesting..."free thought with a small smirk.

" please don't do that again

" please don't do that again... " y/n whispered to her bey.

" ok...at least not for a while. "

" you meanie... (clenches athena) "

Timeskip

Y/n's pov

I only focused on honcho's and valt's
battles and half of the time I took quick glances of free or stare at him in the corner of my eye.He seem uninterested in the battles and only glance once in a while.

"Hey shu would be mad if he knew that you're paying more attention to your future boyfriend than that battles." athena teased.

"S-shut up" I thought.

Both Honcho and valt made it to the finals and were fired up to fight.free walked to Kris and seem to talk about something about valt.Valt ended up winning and free walked to the stadium.

" good morning...(picks valtreyak) Your battle actually woke me up..." free said.

"hey! That's mine(snatch valtreyak back)" valt said.

He then started to walk out and said
"you won all because of your battles cause of your bey...You should be thankful."

"but I am." valt whispered.

Kris later on accepted Honcho to also be on the team and we all were happy to be on the same team again.I still had something on my mind, FREE DE LA HOYA.

I stared as he slowly disappears in the forest. I wondered what I felt back there.Was it just affection? Or was it something more? I sighed as I ignored the teasing from athena.

I decided to simply enjoyed this moment and think of him later on.
The mysterious boy who shot an arrow to my heart, my first crush.

*In the forest *

"seems like things are about to get exciting with these new members. (smirks) especially last night's girl.....
She seemed to be very distracted about someone during the tryouts.... Isn't that right, farnir..." free said while walking in the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arthor's pov

Yep, free was the one who saw our poor y/n last night and seems to be
interested about what you'll do.

As you noticed free can hear other beys thoughts, meaning he kinda can hear your thoughts.Let's hope a certain bey doesn't think about too much naughty stuff otherwise y/n might be in a heck of a ride.

Anyways next chapter is gonna be exciting and embarrassing for y/n.So keep reading and have a good day/night.