Esteban sighs, glad this new planet is closer to earth for now. "Mobilise the 5th armada, set up military presence above of this new planet. We cannot let the martians get there before us!" Estoban declares as he then eyed Nyugen as he nodded and left the council.

"This meeting is dismissed, now we will wait till the news manages to catch on this." Esteban says as he held on his head as he was flanked by his usual guard. Followed by the rest of the cabinet while Errinwright was the last to leave.

"This will give us great opportunity to conceal our operations, i hope your on schedule, mao."

====================================================================

2.3 hours later

Martian congressional republic Navy

In the center of mars, the MCRNs naval headquarters stands tall and wide as many underground networks connect to it alongside hundreds of hangars to fit in shuttle craft and Etc.

We warp inside of it as we then view a visible war room where most of all the highest ranking officers in the navy were present. With many 1-2 star rear admirals, a dozen 3 star vice-admirals, 5 4 star admirals, and 1, 5 star Fleet admiral.

"Gentlemen, we have recently managed to reconnect with out satellites orbiting venus and have found out that venus. Has magically disappeared and has been replaced with another planet." Defense minister korshunov announces while having both of hinds on the holographic table. Shining his defence minister badge and the 5 star fleet admiral badge, he then swipes his hand as the hologram switches from Venus, to the new planet.

"Covert operations on earth have revealed that the UN classifys it as the world of Asherah. And have set up a military presence over it, with the fifth armada." Korshunov says as the hologram switches into 3d images of the fifth armada.

"Which is made up of 5-Leonidas class battleships which have shown to compete with the donnager. 10 Nathan-hale class battleships, 51 Munroe class light destroyers, and 101 phantom-class corvettes." Korshunov states once again as the hologram changes into how seperated was the armada into fully encovering the new planet.

"The UN has set up a presence within asheras orbit, we shall not be behind from the corrupt planet of earth! We shall colonise this planet and not rely on earth for its soil and Organic items!" Korshunov makes a fist as he punches the hologram table.

"Oorah!" The cabinet hails as a sign of motivation as Korshunov joins.

4 star admiral Pierre stands as he does a roman salute.
"I will lead the 7th fleet! made up of 11 Raptor-class fast attack cruisers, 29 Banshee class destroyers, 4 scirroco class troop carriers, and 2 donnager class battleships!" Korshunov nods as he exchanges a roman salute.

"For the MCR!"

"FOR THE MCR!"

=============================================

1.2 hours ago.

The massive Orbital shipyards surrounding Luna, the Bush orbital shipyard. Opens its bay doors as it has completed refurbishing the fifth armada to traverse the solar system.

Admiral souther, the former fleet admiral of the United nations navy leads the fifth armada, standing on the command deck of the Leonidas-class UNN-Optimus prime. Leading the fifth armada after being transferred from the Jupiter fleet.

"Admiral-Souther, please tuckle on, we are about to do an escape trajectory" An assistant lieutenant informs Souther as he nods as a seat retracts from the command deck as he sits on it. Tucking himself in as he was ready for the high-g burn the Optimus prime was gonna do, following with the rest of the fifth armada.

The Ships RCS fire up while the main engines were being throttled. With the famous blue afterburner of the Epstein drive firing up as the helmsman of each ship followed the lead-ships course. Being assisted with the most up to date and advance AI around, as one of earths edge againts mars was its Artificial intelligence technology.

The armada zooms through the camera as they throttle into an interplanetary course to venus. Estimated arrival when calculating distance: 43 million kilometers = 2.5 x 2 = 5 hours ETA.

=======================================================

4.9 hours later

Qua toyne, Governmental residences

Prime Minister kanata of the Qua-toyne kingdom, a mixed race country which is currently having tensions with its neighbour. Louria, was currently standing outside in his residence on the balcony. Taking his final book to read before he will sleep again for the second time.

He places the book down as he decides to take a break and sips his tea as he decides to star gaze. And potentially spot his favorite star.

He sits back with his eyes closed as he then opens them.

Kanata gasps in surprise, as he then saw the emergence of many more bright stars in the sky. Hundreds atleast! Was he seeing things? Maybe, maybe he needs some sleep right now.

"Im seeing things, oh well, i guess itll clear by morning" Kanata mutters before he started to daze off and then fell asleep. 

What he was seeing, was the deceleration of the fifth armada as theyve arrived to the world of Asherah.

A/N: Hello, i am back, and ready to attack. And decided to write this new fic because i felt like it. Next chapter will be dedicating to Asheras current state and about james holden and his crew of the rocinante.