*ೃ༄ 36 ༄ೃ*

Start from the beginning

"Say goodbye, asshole."

"No, you." I initiate pulling my gun to his back. Max also lifts his gun, pointing to me, but just as he does so, Four gets out of character and lifts his hand towards the man.

"Move and you die."

"The Nose." Eric laughs as he looks behind me. His look made everything click inside my head. It just wasn't a coincidence that I recognised him.

"You're one to talk, Erudite born. You're an undercover spy for Jeanine Matthews." I order back at him. He looked slightly intimidated; his identity revealed. "Yeah, I saw you." Referring to all the times I noticed a man in black walking into my mum's office, every Thursday morning.

However, he ignores me and looks back to Four.

"A dead stiff and a Nose. Not what I was expecting." Eric says pushing the gun against Four's head.

"You can't let a single divergent slip through. This is what happens." Max, beside him glared.

"She's not going to shoot me." Eric nods his head back to Four.

"I think you might be underestimating my character." I say, looking through the gun hole.

Eric tries to quickly turn round and grab my gun but he was too slow and I shoot him in the leg. Four takes his chance to swing his gun across the max's face, causing him to fall.

"Run!"

I ran in front, but a man stood there. Four shot him.

Turning another corner we were surrounded by controlled dauntless leaders with their guns up front.

"Right there. Don't move!"

"Drop your weapons!" Max called out.

We had no choice but to drop our weapons as the members, side by side, took us by the arm and made us walk, where they were walking.

We were followed and shoved into one of the abnegation houses. There were other men standing outside the house for lookout. As we were shoved into the room, I saw my mum behind the counter. She looked round as she saw me, her eyes widened as she looked disappointed.

My breathing quickened, my heart pounding. Four seemed to notice as I was heavily breathing through my mouth.

My mum walked gradually towards us. Her eyes not shifting from me. Her face looked low; I could tell that she was upset. Not upset by the fact that I was caught, but more the fact that she could lose me.

Her eyes shifted however to Four.

"Tobias Eaton." She harshly spoke.

Her eyes returned to me," Aurora Matthews."

I could sense Four's eyes burn to the side of my head.

I ignored him.

"What are you doing, mum?" I ask her.

"You mean what are you doing?" She returned.

I shook my head from her response.

"Why are you attacking these innocent people?" Four spoke up.

"Innocent people? Abnegation, if left unchecked will destroy the faction system. Same can be said to you." She calmly spoke.

"You don't have to do this, there are other ways?" I pleaded.

"And waste your serum? Why would we waste something that you created to make the work easier?" She asks me.

"You told me to?"