*ೃ༄ 28 ༄ೃ*

I got off the train that took me back to the dauntless faction, I spent the whole ride thinking about what Parker said and what I could do in the meantime

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I got off the train that took me back to the dauntless faction, I spent the whole ride thinking about what Parker said and what I could do in the meantime.

I took the spiralled stairs down to get to the ground floor of the pit. It was dark with only red lights gleaming through. I wondered how long I had been gone.

As I walked in the corridor that led me to the rooms, I heard a door open and close. I turn my head to see where it was coming from. As I looked back, immediately my mouth was covered with a hand and others grabbing me to lift me up.

My screaming was muffled as I tried to fight myself of whoever's hands were touching me. But it felt like I was outmatched that there was a crowd of them involved.

"Shut up and keep her mouth covered." That voice is higher than the average male's and clearer. Peter.

I bent my legs in and jerked them out, causing one of the boys to retrieve back and smack against something, I assumed it was the wall. However, two bare hands on their side of me squeezed onto me so I couldn't escape. I continued to scream, hoping for someone to hear me.

I try to focus on the hand on my mouth. There must be something distinct about it that will make him easier to identify. His identity is a problem I can solve. I need to solve a problem right now, or I will panic.

The palm is sweaty and soft. I clench my teeth and breathe through my nose. The soap smell is familiar. Lemongrass and sage. The same smell surrounds Al's bunk. A weight drops into my stomach.

I felt them moving me but I didn't stop fighting back. I kept wriggling my body back and forth as an attempt to break the contact but it was no use, they continued walking, until they stopped and I was standing. It felt like they were trying to push me but I quickly turned to face them, which seemed like I only made it worse for myself.

They grabbed onto my jacket as they taunted me backwards, I only fought back. My screams were still muffled, causing my throat to slightly hurt. I managed to get the hand off my face, so I could see that there were three boys grabbing onto me. They were all wearing black and had balaclavas on their faces to hide their identity.

I hear the crash of water against rocks. We are near the chasm—we must be above it, given the volume of the sound. I press my lips together to keep from screaming. If we are above the chasm, I know what they intend to do to me.

I could see that my feet were also right to the edge of the floor.

"Come on! Get her over!" One of them yelled.

I managed to grab one of the balaclavas off the boy's face to reveal Al. My face shocked as I stare at him in a sense of betrayal. I think he too realised by his expression.

"Come on, do it! Do it!" The other boy screamed.

I thrash, and their rough skin grates against mine, but I know it's useless. I scream too, knowing that no one can hear me here.

𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑻 . Tobias Eatonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें