"The romance novels in your room beg to differ" - I smirked. Yes, I checked the books in your room and most of them were romance.

Her face turned slightly red. Was she feeling shy or embarrassed? Or a combination of both?

"Your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is too?" - I grinned and boy, did her face turn into absolute crimson.

"Are you..blushing?" - I asked

"What, no." - She refuted immediately

"Did I get the ever-stoic, hardcore, total badass Mrs. Sidharth to blush?" - I asked

"No, also I am not Mrs. Sidharth" - She blurted

"Not yet." - I grinned.

And I watched her blush harder and just when I was about to say something playful to her, Ravi called me. Why is everyone calling today, especially when I am out with Tara today?

"do you trust me?" - I asked her sincerely waiting to know her mind. My lips were only an inch away from hers.

"Yes." - She smiled and there was something amusing about that too.

"Bold move, peaches" and I kissed her cheek, answering Ravi's call.

"What?" - I answered his call, slightly annoyed for interrupting my moment with Tara

"Your mom called me. And I had to lie that you were with me. I have a very bad feeling about this." - I could sense some worry in his tone. I understand his concern since he used to lie wherever I am out with Mythili.

"Oh, you got the invite for dinner? I assume" - I asked him, leaning closer to Tara and making our noses almost touch each other.

"Where are you?" - He asked me with a hint of worry and angst in his voice.

"Tara's house." - I whispered, not really wanting him to hear my location.

But, he did hear me and he shreiked - "YOU DIRTY DOG"

"I just came to check on her hand." - I told him, hoping to calm the excitement in his tone.

"Sure, I believe you." - he replied mockingly.

"I'm putting the call on speaker and you can ask Tara yourself." and saying so, I kept the phone on speaker holding the phone in my right hand close to her shoulders.

"HI TARA." - He screamed, super excited for god alone knows why, and in a teasing tone.

"Hi" - she said meekly and stammering.

"What are you doing?" - He asked in an almost sing-along voice in a playful manner.

Tara's POV

As much as I wanted to scream at Ravi that Sid stole my first kiss and he has caged me in between his arms and his stare is making me more nervous and very shy, I meekly responded - "Cleaning the house."