11

While rubbing my eyes i wake up and sat on the bed looking outside. The balcony view. Sunlight hitting on my face. Then i went to bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth then come out, at that moment i realized that yesterday was my marriage, then i remember the things. How i cried last night because of my him, my husband..

I didn't see him in the room when i wake up maybe he went for work. How can he go for work after his marriage can't he take a leave.

Then i went to bathroom to take a shower.

At Office

Taehyung : Do you finish the file work that i told you

Employee : It's almost finish sir, but tomorrow i'll give you the file

Taehyung : Okay tomorrow i want the file. If you can't give the file i'll fire you. Understand.

The employee nodded and went out his cabin.

Then he went out and walked towards Jimin's cabin.

Taehyung : Jimin

Jimin : Yeah come in..

Taehyung went inside and closed the door behind him.

He cleared his thoart and sit on the chair. Jimin typing something in the laptop.

Taehyung : Did you get any information about him

Jimin : No i'm trying

Taehyung nodded

Taehyung : How was yesterday....

Jimin : You mean

Taehyung : I mean about her. Did she say anything....

Jimin : No

Taehyung : Did you say anything to her....

Jimin : No. Anything else

Taehyung : No. Bye i'm going

Jimin didn't say anything. Taehyung went out from Jimin's cabin and walked to his cabin.

Taehyung : Arrgh oh god why he is like this.... Park Jimin i'm sure you're goona regret everthing because of this behavior of yours. I think i should call y/n now

<3