Kim Namjoon

I was sitting in balcony of my room.Suddenly my phone start to rang and it was Mr Han i suddenly picked the phone and answer the call

OTP

Mr Han : Hello Namjoon. I'm waiting outside please come and open the door.

Namjoon : Okay wait i'll come

Then i suddenly went to downstairs and opened the door.

Mr Han : Hey

Namjoon : Hey Come inside.

Then we both came inside and sat on the couch.

Namjoon : When did you come back.

Mr Han : Last week with my wife.

Namjoon : Oh okay.

Then we start to talk about random things. He then suddenly mentioned Him and i became very angry because he killed my parents. Then i asked Mr Han about Him

Namjoon : Where is he now?

Mr Han : I've heard that he is in Seoul and also heard that he is going to marry someone.

Namjoom : Who is she?

Mr Han : I don't know.

Namjoon : Tomorrow itself you should go to Seoul and get all the information about them and tell me. Also try to join as an employee in his Company.

Mr Han : Okay i'll, but i think it's hard to get a job in his company.

Namjoon : Just try if you don't get it's okay but i want every information about them.

Mr Han : Okay

Park Institution

Author's POV

Everyone is doing their job as usual.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook is in Jimin's cabin discussing about Your Family. Then suddenly Taehyung said, I've heard that Min Yoongi Min Y/n's brother, he is also searching for Him. Because he Misbehaved with Yoongi's wife amd try to destroy her. Our both families are searching for Him. It's easy for Us to kill him.

Jungkook : Yeah, but hyung do you like her.

Jimin : Actually i don't like her. I agreed this marrige because of appa and eomma i don't want to see them being sad.

Taehyung : Don't you have any kind of feelings for her.

Jimin : I don't have any kind of feelings for her, like affection, love, trust, care, jealous. But in the past i had all this feelings for her. I loved her with my life but she just cheated me with that Mother Fu*ker. Then he kill her after 2 month. So i tried to attack him but his luck saved him. Then he killed my grandparents, before he could kill appa and eomma i killed his parents. I know his parents are his weakness. So now he is trying to kill appa and eomma.

Taehyung : I know but i aksed about your feelings

Jimin : Because of her  i lost my feelings,love, care, affection, jealous and Trust.
She used to tell me that she love me with her life and she will not leave me, she trust me and won't cheat.
If she loved me truly then why did she cheated me. After that i don't love anyone in my life and i will not trust any girl in my life. I'm damn sure i will not love y/n also. We will live like strangers.

Taehyung : No Jimin. She will change your life.

Jungkook : Yeah hyung He is right. She is very kind beautiful.

Jimin : If you want to marry her you can Jungkook.

Jungkook : I will but what about you

Jimin : I don't have any problem

Taehyung : You both stupids stop talking nonsense.Don't you have a heart . She is soon going to be your wife how can you say like that jimin.

Jimin : Um sorry Mr Kim Taehyung i don't have a heart. If you have more can you give me one heart.

Taehyung : Ooh God how is that poor girl goona live with this Monster.
With that Taehyung went out from Jimin's cabin.

Jungkook : I think he is caring your future wife.

Before Jimin could throw something to Jungkook is run away from there.

Time to skip to night time at London

Namjoon : I booked tickets for you both, here they are
*gives the tickets to Mr Han*

Mr Han : The other one is for my wife isn't it

Namjoon : Yeah it's for Mrs Han.It's not good to leave her here alone.

Mr Han : Okay

Namjoon : Go to the airpot early and your plane is at 6:00 am.

Mr Han : Okay Namjoon

With that Mr Han left from Namjoon's house. Then Namjoon went to his bedroom. After entering to his room he sat on the bed and open the drawer which is near his bed and took his gun from the drawer and said ' Park Jimin be ready to Die '

💜✨️