|~+Chapter 3~+|

"What?" I look at him, confused. 

"Reki got into a fight with his parents, then apparently his father slapped him and then they got into a 1 fight. Reki was trying to protect his little sisters and of course, Reki didn't win. So, he called me, I went there, and he was bruised up.."

"Oh, so that's why you didn't pick up fast..!"

"Yup, Reki's Parents don't like me because I picked him up. Even though they were the ones who kicked him out soo-"

"Hm.."

20 minutes later...

"Wake up Kaoru!" I hear in my ear.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I gasped.

"Good your up!" Reki laughs, I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Fuck you Reki. " I slap him backside the head.

"Are you two done?" Tadashi sighs.

"Yes...Let's go inside."  We start walking toward the door, there are flowers on the right corner of the door. I removed my shoes and fell on the couch when we went inside. 

"Ok, Tonight we will all sleep in my room and have a sleepover, but I will still show you the room that you'll be staying at Reki," Tadashi explained, I start giggling because of his tired face. Reki however, starts cracking up and acting like he is dying.

"Why are you guys laughing?!!!" He exclaims. I start crying of laughing and Reki is on the floor. 

"Your face-" Reki tries finishing his sentence but he starts laughing again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tadashi hands me some clothes to wear. I go to the bathroom to change, then I head back to the room. Reki and Tadashi are talking on the bed, light lo-fi music is in the background. 

"Great! I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?" Tadashi explains with a smile.

"Yeah, sure.." I mumble, they're used to it. I am usually the calm and quiet one in the friend group. Reki nods along with me.

"Ok, which movie?"

" 'Me Time' !" Reki shouts.

"Ok then-"

I sit down on the floor next to Tadashi. Reki lays on my lap and I lean onto Tadashi.

------------------------------------------------------

Halfway through the movie, I feel Tadashi moving his hands. I look over to see him texting angrily. 

"Tadashi? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine,  Ainosuke is being a asshole."

"Wow, his real name too? You're pissed..."

"He is shaken up about Joe. He was drunk and made Langa pick him up, I tried scolding him for letting an underclassman drive him drunk. But of course, it turned into an argument."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"Have you confessed yet?" Reki blurts out.

"WHAT!"

"'Reki you finally have good questions. So have you?" I smirk.

"NO! I mean.. itwillbehorribleifheregectsmeandpersonallyIcannotlivewiththat-"

"Um-"

"I don't speak gibberish Tadashi-" I say sarcastically.

"Stop!!!" Tadashi exclaims, his face is bright red. I glance over to see Reki grab the remote and pause the movie.

"How about we Truth or Dare!" He beams.

"All of a sudden? After Adam is involved in a conversation, do we need to do truth or dare?" Tadashi questions.

"Uh- yes."  I sigh. Reki is the most energetic, sarcastic, funny, and kind person I know. I know I sound annoyed by him a lot, but he is like family to me. Tadashi, Reki, and I are our own little family. We have horrid biological families, so we have each other. It's nice since we've known each other since I was 6. This is my escape. I feel free with them, no worries with them.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I dare you to call Adam and tell him you can't wait to see him," Reki says. We both laugh at the expression on Tadashi's face.

"You guys are assholes," Tadashi complains while he dials Adam's number.

"Hello? Tadashi?" I hear on the other line.

"I can't wait to see you, Adam.." Tadashi mumbles. His mouth was close to the phone so Adam probably heard it.

"Ooo, the famous, sweet, short-tempered, hot Tadashi is telling me this? I'm so flattered to hear. This does confuse me tho-" I hear before the line is cut off. Tadashi's face is bright red and his thumb is in the place the hang-up button would be on. Reki starts teasing him while  I start laughing.

"Ok.. now before I give one of you guys a dare let me do something.." Tadashi goes into his text messages between Adam and him

                                                                                                                                Me                       

 Hey Ainosuke?       

          Adam        

Yes, darling? ;)

     Me                   

Don't think I'm still not mad at you. Fuck you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 702!