|~+Chapter 2+~|

I wake up to hear yelling. I open my eyes to see a hoodie that is much oversized to my body. I look to my left to see 3 people. 2 men and 1 woman. There I see Joe and his parents arguing. 

" I don't want to go!" Joe argues. His cheeks are slightly red, you can tell he is furious. 

" I do not care! As long as you are in this family, you will stick with us! Now, you are to wake Kaoru up and tell him to call his parents!" His father argues back. His mother stays silent, she stands behind him. 

I am already walking toward them by the time Joe's father finishes his sentence. 

"Is there a problem?" I state sternly. Though, I feel very anxious. I don't want my parents to pick me up.

"Oh hello, Kaoru. I'm so sorry, I'm sure Kojiro has told you, we are moving. Except, we have to move the date today. The company had recently had a crisis and needed a new manager. I have to be there tomorrow. Everything has been packed so we are leaving right now." he explained. I want to cry, sob, yell, scream, anything that will help me get out my feelings. Right now, I can not cry. Not in front of them at least. 

"Father, can you at least wait for me in the car? I want to speak to Kaoru...alone," he states. His father nodded and he and his wife walk to the hidden car. As soon as they were non-visible, I burst out sobbing. 

"Kaoru.."

"No. You can't leave early! You said it would be at least a little longer!" I cry. 

"Hey! It's ok.. I'll still call you!'' He soothes me while walking up to me and pulling me into an embrace. 

"It's another country! We will probably lose contact!" I exclaim, tears running down my face and snot running down my nose.  He raises my chin so We are staring at each other. 

"Well, I will find you. No matter what. Even if we lose contact, I will find you to be forced into my life again Kaoru." His stern voice states. He real me, me hands me a paper and box. 

"These are surprises, when you miss me for the first time open the paper. Then if u miss me more, open the box." His face has a sad grin. He has tears streaming down his face, I try to stop crying but still have tears slowly coming down. I begin to get the end of the hoodie to get it off until a hand stops me. 

"Keep it." His hand grabs my chin and kisses me. 

'Oh my god, it's happening..but not in the way it should be going..!'

I kiss back, it feels like 10 minutes until we pulled away.

"Bye Kaoru, I'll miss you.." He hugs me and starts running to his car. I feel tears streaming down my face. My lungs feel like they're closing, I can't stop crying. I fall to my knees again. 

 My whole world feels like it collapsing. Why him? Out of all the people why Kojiro? Sure he is a crazy dumbass..but he is my dumbass! I look at my phone, it's 1 am. He already left an hour ago. I can't just go home. I look through my contacts and find Tadashi's number. I hear the phone ringing, it feels like it's been hours until he picks up. 

"Kaoru? Why are you up so late?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"Can..you pick me..up..??" I say, my voice is quivering and I feel like I can not speak.

"Yes, of course! Where are you???!" He sounds worried, I shouldn't be calling him. It's wrong that I am.

"I'm at the 'spot'" We called it that because no one knew where we were talking about. 

"Ok give me 15 minutes.."

15 minutes later...

A car pulls up and the window rolls down.

"Get in.."

I get into the car it's warm, and Tadashi hands me a thermal of tea and a blanket.

"You can still put on the blanket if you want. But drink this tea." He demands. I look over my shoulder to see..Reki?

"Oh yeah, you're not the only one with nowhere else to go."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Two chapters in one week! maybe 3! I changed the chapter amount to 2-3 chapters a week! Hopefully, I don't forget :b 

Words:707