|~+Chapter 1+~|

Kaoru's POV:

I climb out my window with my backpack, skate bored, and phone. I start skating toward Kojiro and my hangout spot. I see all the couples coming to hang out at the park, the lamps giving them the light for their date. When I get to the hangout, I see Kojiro. He is wearing a black tank top, showing his muscular arms, and some blue jeans. He was smoking a cigarette while zoning out.

"Hey, you dumb gorilla.." I say sarcastically. He does look pretty attractive in that tang top.

"Hi Four Eyed Pink Rat.. " he sighs.

"What's wrong? You usually say that with more energy-"

"Something happened.." He dreads, I sense that it had to do with him and his parents.

"Like what? You're scaring me Kojiro."

"Im moving to Korea."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, the plan is to leave in 3 days.." He mumbled. I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Why do you have to go.." I cried. He stares at me like I'm a new piece of artwork. He looks away and tries to form words. All I heard over my cries were his muted responses.

"Dad has a new job... Mom wants to go with him. I can't be left alone, so I need to go with them.." He responds.

"Well, you can stay with me! Don't just think that you're fucking controlled by them! Where is the guy that is all independent!?" I yell choking on my tears.

"Well Kaoru, I don't have I choice! If I did I would stay and fucking live my life here! But since I'm a minor, I need to listen to my fucking parents!" He yells back, he is slightly crying but is more angry.

"Your just giving up! If I were you I wouldn't just listen! I would ask if I could move with someone else!"

"Well, I'm not like you Kaoru! I like my parents and I don't have money like you guys! If I could, I would stay! So stop being so damn selfish!" He yells back. I feel my whole world collapse, he never talk like that to me. I guess I make people that mad...

"..." I stay silent. This silence is for me to try to think while I'm sobbing angerliy. I open my mouth but words don't come out. Instead, I fall to my knees.

"Don't...leave me..." I choke out in between my sobs. I feel my throat closing, feeling so many emotions at once it nauseating. Then, I feel a sudden warmth. It's the same dumb gorilla that always smiled at me and made my day. The same person, who made me get into a better mood when I was at my worse. He holds me while I sob into his chest. Who will I talk to? This is my best friend, my crush, my person. I have Tadashi, but I need Kojiro. He is my first love, the person who keeps me whole.

"Shh, I'm sorry, it will be ok Kaoru.." He tries and soothes me.

"But it's not! It is not ok that you have to go live with them just because of a fucking job!" I yell and cry out.

"I'll still be with you, I'll still talk to you, I'm not going to disappear.." I hear that last sentence seconds before I drift off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Yay! The first chapter is done! Thanks for reading :)

553 Words!!!