The Feasts of Realms - Part 3

*5 minutes earlier* 

Vax is looting I mean searching through the Briarwood's chambers searching draws before coming to their chest at the foot of the bed. Vax Unlocks it and throws out the neatly folded clothes only to see the empty chest vax notices two buttons on the inside of the chest pressing it the chest shifts as the top half slits in two reviling some occult notes and a book.

*scene change* 

Sylas: Interestingly enough, we're not originally from Whitestone.

Percy: Of course, you're not. 

Deliliah: Tell me, have you heard how we became caretakers of Whitestone? The Official story is that the city was administered by the De Rolo Family. Until they succumbed to a rare disease. But I'm afraid the truth is, we connoted that tale. to protect their legacy. The sad reality is that the De Relos abdicated. They grew bored of ruling, and after their children raided the treasury, they abandoned their people to rot.

Percy fully fuming fucking launches himself out of his chair

Percy: LIARS!

the guests at the table all gasp at the sudden rage.

Sylas: Thank you, Sovereign Uriel, but I think we will retire for the night. 

Deliliah: It was a lovely dinner. We especially enjoyed the company... So refined.

Vex: Excuse us for a moment 

Vox gather outside the dinning room 

Vex: Percival, darling, what did we say about emotions?

Percy: You don't understand.

Pike: Then help us understand.

Percy: The Briarwoods... they murdered my entire family. 

*scene change* 

Vax is still looking through the Briarwoods' journal. 

but outside the Briarwoods' are making their way down the hall

Sylas: Uriel was more pliant than even I anticipated.

*inside*

Vax: The Whispered One?

*Outside* 

Deliliah: But finding the boy and the Knight was unexpected. Our circumstances have changed.

Vax hears this last part but as he closes the chest and puts the book in his coat a gust of wind blows through blowing out the glowing flames of the fireplace.

Vax turns to the fire or lack thereof but the fire screams back to life and the Briarwoods appear behind him in an instant. 

Vax: Oh, uh, beg your pardon. Just turning down your bed. Forgot those little... pillow mints.

Vax is being pushed back toward the fireplace as the power couple approach him.

Vax: Um.. Oh, gosh, you're a handsome couple lost my train of thought. Be right back. 

Vax tries to run past them but key word tries and Sylas being the raid boss that he is grabs him by the neck and uses a manipulation spell causing his eyes to glow yellow.

*scene change* 

Keyleth: Percy, why didn't you tell? 

Percy: I've tried to tell many over the years. No one's ever believed me.

Pike: Wait. Vax is up there. What if he needs help?

Grog: Plus, he's got the squirts!

Scallan: Okay, I'll distract, you go... quietly.