008

Even though you were now enjoying a nice break, you still couldn't let your guard down

As you walked around you swear you could feel multiple eyes piercing into your soul, but you could just be paranoid.

Your ears perked when you heard a commotion going on.

Unable to contain your curiosity, you went towards the sounds to see what was happening.

You had to do a double take because you were not expecting to see yet another attractive as hell god.

You knew that most of the gods were good looking, but damn, did they all have to be so blessed with their looks?

You weren't too sure what god this was, but it seemed like some other gods were giving him trouble.

They were acting all tough but honestly they looked like a joke. Heck, you were confident even someone like you could beat these guys.

"Maybe I should offer some assistance? He probably doesn't need it...that man could probably take out all of them without even trying.."

"Um...excuse me." You finally say, which catches the glasses wearing god's attention.

"Oh. I know you. You're that human that helped that ripper guy right? That took some serious balls. I like humans like you." The god smirks lightly.

You took this opportunity to take in his features.

Blonde hair pulled up into a large bun, with some black pieces of hair as an undertone.

The god was also quite tall, and his clothing was...unique.

His glasses were red tinted, and behind those glasses were a pair of blue eyes looking at you with interest.

"What brings a small thing like you here? Was there something you needed?"

"No...just wanted to offer my help." You respond a bit meekly.

"You? Help me?" The blonde god pointed at himself and then started laughing.

"HAHA! Man you're quite a spunky little human woman! I really like you! Sure, let's kick their asses together!"

"HEY! STOP HAVING A CONVERSATION AND IGNORING US!" One of the gods shouts.

"My my, what a commotion~ Are you starting a fight Buddha? Without me?~" A sickeningly sweet voice coos.