Chapter Ten

"I grabbed your duffle from outside so you can change it into something," Saint said, walking into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet wrapped in a towel and silently thanked him as he sat it down and walked back out.

Thank god. I dug through my duffle and found my overalls. These are better than actual pants.

The room that the bathroom is attached to is super nice

The room that the bathroom is attached to is super nice. It's simple and clean.

"I didn't know what you wanted to eat, so I brought a bit of everything," a voice sounded as the door to the room opened.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to," I smiled, sitting on the bed.

"You haven't eaten since your big blowout at the diner," Saint chuckled as he placed the food tray in front of me. I shrugged my shoulders and then looked over the assortment of food.

There was so much to choose from

There was so much to choose from. I smiled, all giddy to eat fold.

"I'll leave you to it then," he spoke as he left the room. I didn't reply as I was busy stuffing my face with food.

Ring

Ring

Ri...

"Hello, who's calling," I spoke into my phone.

"Is Montana there?" the person asked.

"I don't know, why who's asking," I snapped.

"Her husband told me to let her know he's on his way," he chuckled. I just listened while eating my croissant.

"Who is this?"

"I'm hurt, Monnie," oh, I know that bitchy voice from anywhere.

"Xavier," I gasped dramatically, my croissant falling out of my mouth. Oh, the drama. It's funny.

"Surprised," he laughed on the other end.

"Not really, since you've been his lap dog for longer than I can remember," I deadpanned, standing up from the bed.

"Oh, you know you love me, Montana,"

"Just as much as you love sucking dick," I yelled, hanging up the phone. I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder and ran out of the bedroom.

It was hard to navigate around this place. Finally, I made it down the stairs. Running up to the girls, I doubled over hyperventilating.

"We...ah... need to... go," I breathed.

"What, why?" Rene asked in fright.

"Monnie, what's wrong?" Saint asked, running up to me from a group of men. I dropped my duffle, putting my hands on my knees, trying to breathe. His face was concerned, but a glint in his eyes told me a whole other story.

"Monnie, just breathe, okay," Jenna said softly, grabbing my face.

"We need to go," I hurried out as everyone looked at me worried. Something was up with Saimt because his concerned face' didn't show much.

"We need to know what's wrong?" Francisco snapped as he walked over. "You got everyone panicking," he continued.

"He's coming, got dammit," I spat as I looked at the girls. I grabbed my duffle and tried to walk away, but Saint snatched me by my waist.

"Not so fast, baby," he said, spinning me to face them. "I told you that your days of running are over, did I not?" He quizzed, that glint still in his eyes.

"Yes," I sighed, slumping in his arms and dropping my duffle. The girls looked just as panicked as me. But for some reason, they were less panicked.

"What if he hurts you," I sighed as they all looked at me.

"Who?" Dominic spoke up as he walked over to us.

"Lorenzo Carter," I mumbled.

"Lorenzo, who?" Francisco asked, tilting his head. I sighed, knowing they couldn't hear me.

"Lorenzo Carter," I yelled in his face or close to it.

"The Lorenzo Carter," Dominic said calmly as his eyes widened.

"Yes," I mumbled, looking down.

"Basement now," I looked up frantic as I heard Saint say those words. The girls were about to run for it, but many big, burly men snatched them up.

"No, please, don't do this," I cried as Saint carried me toward a set of steel doors.

"Just shut the fuck up," he snapped, throwing me over his shoulder like a rag doll. My breathing came out labored as my stomach slammed onto his shoulder. I started to panic as he walked down a flight and a half of stairs.

This seriously can't be happening. He lied to me, this son of a bitch.

"Please just let us go. I swear I didn't do anything," I yelled, wiggling in his grip.

"Doesn't matter," he snapped as we reached the bottom of the steps. It reeked of vomit and blood.

"Let me go, you fuckers," Rene screeched, trying to claw a man in the face. Jenna just stayed silent as they carried her down. Dominic and Francisco followed us all down on the way back.

"Get the chains," Saint commanded to someone I couldn't see.

"Please don't do this." I cried.

"You brought this upon yourselves," Francisco spat.

"So all that talk in the bathroom was a lie then, huh," I sobbed as he dropped me on the ground and started to chain me to the wall.

"Shut your fucking mouth," he said, pointing his finger in my face. He showed no amount of emotion besides anger.

"Now it's time for the real fun," he smirked.