Chapter Eight

"Finally, you two made it," Jenna exaggerated as Saint and I walked into the diner they were all at.

"What got you so preoccupied?" Rene said, wiggling her eyebrows.

" I just needed a shower," I whined, trying to change the subject.

"You two fucked," Bones bluntly stated, causing the girls to laugh. My face turned beet red.

"No, we didn't, actually," I remarked back.

"Surprising," Bones replied, rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean? Two people can be alone and not have sex," I tried to justify.

"Saint can't go a minute alone with a woman without fucking her brains out," he retorts.

"I don't care," I replied, smirking in Saints' direction, then pulling him to sit at the booth.

"So, what do you want to order?" I asked, looking at the menu. Try to keep a positive attitude. I felt like I would have an outburst any second because of Bones. He keeps making comments.

"Listen, darling, I'm just being honest; there's no harm in that," Bones smirked in my direction.

"Bones, that's enough," Saint said seriously.

"Or what? I'm just telling the lady how you are; I wouldn't want her to get her heart broken," he chuckled.

"What can I get for you guys to drink?" a waitress asked, approaching the table.

"I'll go first," I said in an overly enthusiastic voice. "One steaming cup of coffee," I said with a cheesy grin.

"Me too, hun," Ace chimed in.

"And for you?"

"Tea," Rene responded, and Jenna got the same thing.

"I'll take a glass of water with lemon darlin," Bone replied, giving the waitress a flirtatious smirk. "Why don't you tell her about the girl you fucked just the other day."

"Why don't you squeeze those lemons in your fucking eyes," I suggested.

"Would you try to be nice, Monnie," Saint whispered.

"Nope," I smiled up at him.

"You're hurting my feelings, babes," Jenna pouted. I knew she wanted me to like Bones, but he's been pissing me off since I got here.

"It's okay, Jenna. Your friend can't handle the truth," Bones chuckled, putting his arm around Jenna.

"Who's to say you aren't the same kinda guy, too, ya know, just trying to get in Jenna's pants," I snapped as the waitress returned with our drinks.

"Coffee," the waitress Rebecca stated.

"Right here, babes," I said, taking the cup from her. She continued to pass the drinks and then walked to the back.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but you don't know me, Montana," Bones smirked. "You're lying to yourself because you're too busy hiding from your past."

"Jenna," I looked at her in an accusing manner.

"I didn't say anything, I swear," she spoke up loudly, putting her hands in the air like she was surrendering.

"I don't know the full truth, but some of our guys gave us some information on you three," he stated in a duh tone.

"Does it look like I care? Are you even going to tell me?" I snapped, looking at Saint as he quietly sipped his coffee, avoiding eye contact.

"Got anything to say," I spoke in his direction.

"This coffee is delicious, Becca. Can I get a refill," he called for the waitress.

"No, Rebecca, I think he's good. He can just have mine," I shouted, sliding my coffee in his direction.

"Soulmates, huh, pathetic," I spat, pushing him out of the booth.

"Oh, and by the way fuck you and your stupid ass bar," I shouted as I walked through the doors.

"Come on, you know it's not like that," he tried to reason as he followed out after me.

"Not like what? I'm not some criminal," I cackled. Unbelievable. Now, I have to leave.

"Technically, you are," he declared.

"You know nothing," I snapped, turning around and walking up to him. "You have no idea the pain I have been put through, and now, because of this stunt, you both pulled my girls, and I have to leave," I screamed, pointing my finger in his face. I turned back around, contemplating my action but then decided, "fuck it." I hauled ass and punched him in the face.

"Son of a bitch," he shouted, holding his nose. "Baby, you gotta understand where I'm coming from," he tried to reason. He dropped his hand, covered in blood from his mouth. Serves him right.

"Oh, I understand fully, but it's you who doesn't understand," I sighed, shaking my head.

"Babes, you need to calm down," Rene hollered as they left the diner.

"I can't; you have no idea the danger they have put us in now," I stated, looking at the only family I have left.

"We know, but you know they would never step down here," Jenna said, walking over and pulling me into a hug.

"We're all tired of running," Rene whispered, joining the hug.

"You know she's right," Bones said, putting his two senses in.

"You have no room, you fucking cunt," I snapped, breaking out of the hug. I looked him in the eyes and spit in his face.

"You are nasty for that," he whined, wiping his face.

"Serves you right,"

"Not really," he argued.

"Yeah, really,"

"Would you both shut up," Saint snapped as we spit out the blood from his mouth. "You three are coming to stay at our house," he replied with an emotionless face.

"No,"

"Yes,"

"Nooo," I shouted.

"Would you quit being so argumentative," he snapped, closing the distance between us.

"I hate you... so much," I commented.

"I know, baby," he stated barely above a whisper, but I heard him.

"We're staying at the motel," I declared, pushing past Saint to get to my bike.

"You can't, what if something goes wrong,"

"Then I'll whoop some ass," with that, I started the bike up and pulled out of the parking lot. The girls will follow suit; I know they will.