Mrs. Jeon wanted to oppose and ask that maybe he is not ready for marriage. He won't be able to give time to his spouse then whats the reason to even marry?

But she stayed quiet because she was lucky enough to be blessed with a caring and soft alpha. She can't expect everyone to be like her alpha and moreover this society never expect anything from alphas. Their is a long list for omegas but when it comes to alphas, they are free to do whatever they want. She thought her son's life is going to be like this only. No love, no attachment just fulfilling duties. That's how more than half of the population is living anyway.

"So what have you decided? Shall we fix a date?" Mrs. Kim asked from Jeons.

"Sure why not." Mr. Jeon replied smiling ear to ear without even asking his wife.

"Before that I want to share something with everyone." Taehyung said gaining everyone's attention. He decided to continue when Mr. Jeon gave him an encouraging nod.

"I'm...not as financially stable as you might think I am. All the money which we earn got reinvested in company only so apart from the salary I don't take anything." Taehyung stopped himself from  saying more than this.

"It's ok son, you think I don't understand? I went through everything and maybe worse so don't think about all this. You just started working an year ago so what do you expect from yourself?"

Taehyung nodded and relaxed a little. He has shared everything which he thought should be so now theirs nothing wrong from his side atleast.

"How about me and Taehyung take a small walk in this neighborhood while all the elders talk? I don't think we are required here anymore." Seokjin said looking at Mr. Kim asking for permission

"Sure go ahead"

Taehyung and Seokjin got up and Taehyung showed him the way. Nari decided to follow them because she is already sleepy from all the nonsense talk. She is looking forward towards the wedding though. Small house, poor people, loveless alpha. Perfect!

"Nari-ah let us have some boys talk yeah!" Seokjin said when they came out of the house and began to walk forward

Taehyung decided to follow him.

"Are you really ready for this marriage taehyung-shi?" Seokjin asked while walking straight looking around the neighborhood.

"I don't know hyung. I can't promise you anything. I know as an elder brother you might be worried about you brother but....I just know how will I treat my spouse that's it. I can promise you that I won't let him get insulted or belittled by anyone in my presence. His opinions will be heard by me. But I can't promise anything more than that. Like I said my career comes first." Taehyung said

"You aren't a bad person I know Taehyung. But I didn't came here to find a friend for my brother but a partner. You think a marriage without love can last long?" Seokjin asked

" Am I suppose to love him? Even when I know nothing about him? How?" Taehyung asked this time looking straight towards Seokjin.

Hearing this Seokjin halted in his place. He really forgot this is an arrange marriage. He is dating so for him marriage comes after falling in love but now if he thinks Taehyung is right in his place. How is he suppose to fall in love with Jungkook without even knowing him?

"You wanna see my brother?" Seokjin asked looking at him.

"It won't make me fall for him hyung. No matter how pretty a flower looks like, it's the smell which will decide whether to hold it close and cherish for lifetime or throw it." Taehyung said now looking at a flower.

Seokjin was impressed by the younger. How he is clear with what he want from life. His way of observing things. It's definitely impressive. He passed his test, theirs just one thing left.

Seokjin passed a smile towards younger and said " My brother wanna work after marriage. Are you aware about it?"

Taehyung shook his head in negative. "I was not aware about it but if he wants to, he can."

Seokjin smile widely and stepped ahead to hug the younger. "Okay! You pass! Let's go now or they must be wondering I eloped with you." Seokjin said to lighten the mood and laughed on his own joke while Taehyung looked at him with a blank look.

____________

When Taehyung and Seokjin reached they were surprised by the wedding dates. They decided this soon? That's what both of them were wondering.

"So what have you all decided?" Seokjin asked.

"We are going to get them married after two weeks. The venue would be The Old Palace. How's it? It's gonna be two day function. First day engagement and second day wedding. We decided to skip reception as we won't be having much time to prepare for everything."

"What's the rush? We can get them married after six months too. Taehyung's project will be completed too. So his work won't be affected." Seokjin said trying to make them understand. Jungkook will surely be overwhelmed with everything and might start panicking.

"Is their an end to work Oppa? I think what our elders have decided is good for everyone." Nari said smiling innocently.
How can she let this opportunity go? Finally she is getting break from that annoying omega.

"Nari-" seokjin tried to explain but Mr. Kim cut him off by saying " Son weddings shouldn't be delayed."

Seokjin helplessly nodded and looked towards Taehyung who was sitting silently not caring about anything.

××××××××

Now I'll take my leave.
Enjoy!

Did you guys enjoyed it? Do share with me your opinion.

How do you think jungkook will react after knowing that his marriage is after two weeks?

Do vote and comment please.