14} Visits and Gifts

Start from the beginning

Even though Sarah couldn't see it, she could tell Bella's mouth was left hanging, which it was. Bella was honestly shocked. She thought the 2 simply had fought and were mad at each other, but never thought it would be anything like this.

"KISS?!?!? OH MY LORD-"

"Okay, okay, CALM DOWN," Sarah yelled to her shocked friend.

"But that's SO good! You almost kissed your crush of 2 years!" Bella exclaimed happily.

"Did you forget about Isabelle?"

"..."

"EXACTLY." Sarah stated, "I can't kiss Benjamin when he already has a girlfriend! That wouldn't end well now, right?" Sarah explained, Bella remaining silent.

"Welp, it's good you made the right choice," Bella sighed...

"But you still should've kissed him," Bella finished.

"BYE-" Sarah yelled, Bella laughing hysterically as the girl hung up on her.

Sarah chuckled a bit as she threw her phone on her bed, throwing herself down on it as she lay down. Bella's reaction was crazy, so she was wondering what would happen if she were to tell the rest of her friends.

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang loudly, being heard throughout the entire house. Sarah could hear her Mom's loud footsteps stomping aggressively fast toward the door. She heard the door swing open and a lot of happy chatter. What was going on?

"SARAH, GET YOUR TINY AND FLAT BUTT DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY," Sarah's Mom yelled, scaring Sarah a bit.

Sarah ran down the stairs fast, skipping a few steps to go down immediately. Before Sarah could make it all the way down, she froze in her tracks. A girl was standing beside her Mom.

"Hey!" The girl greeted.

"AMANDA!" Sarah screamed excitedly, jumping to the bottom of the steps and embracing her older sister in her arms, "I swear you've been gone for WAY too long!" Sarah cried. (She didn't actually cry, just for the sake of juiciness in this, you know?)

CONTEXT TIME. You see, Sarah has an older sister named Amanda (the Adventurer-) and she's 6 years older than the girl. Amanda was away doing her university all the way in South Korea. Because she was in Korea, Sarah barely saw her sister anymore. That's what makes this reunion so special, as Sarah hadn't seen her sister face-to-face in over 1 and a half years.

"You girls go catch up, I gotta finish this food before it burns," Sarah's Mom asserted, the 2 girls agreeing as they went upstairs to Sarah's room.

"Wow, this place has changed since the last time I've been here," Amanda noted, sitting on Sarah's bed.

"Really?" Sarah questioned, "I added some posters and plants but that's really it," Sarah finished, the 2 laughing.

"Anyways, how was Korea?" Sarah asked her sister, sitting on the bed too now.

"Oh, it was amazing!" Amanda replied, "My Korean is really improving and the shops there are exquisite!" The girl explained. "I'm making lots, and I mean LOTS of friends there, too!"

"If you made so many friends, I bet you made friends with a K-pop idol..." Sarah muttered.

"Well, I did see Mark from Nct once if that counts," Amanda answered to the girl's quiet question.

"Woah! Really?" Sarah said astonished, Amanda nodding proudly.

"Anyways, did you buy anything?"

"Of course, clothes, stationary, food, you name it!" Amanda continued, letting herself lie down on the bed.