Goodbye

A few weeks after the deaths of the sticks, a funeral was held for them.

 It was held in an art gallery, as SC had once said he wanted to be remembered in art. Chosen, Other Dark, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Purple, Pearl, Skelly, Webbs, and Bob were all there. They all wore the usual black (except the monsters of course), and the service was just like any normal funeral. Everyone said their speech, either written on a piece of paper, or displayed at the back for them to read out. Almost everyone had done their speeches, and it was only Red left. She took her piece of paper and went up to the front, facing everyone.

She didn't say anything for about a minute, before looking at her speech and scrunching it up.

The others looked at her in surprise.

"SC was...probably the most incredible person I have ever met. He was always the first to sacrifice himself. Always the first to tell a joke. Always the first to fall asleep. And always the first to pick you up when you were at your lowest point." Red said, taking a deep breath. "He was a good person, and he died in vain..." She said, tears forming in her eyes. "And that was my fault. I couldn't save him. We shouldn't mourn over his death, but remember his happy memories. His very first Christmas, the day he discovered what drawing was, the day he met us. Those are the things that we have to remember him by...because that's what he would've wanted." She said, wiping away tears and smiling at all of them, who were all also tearing up. 

She went back down to the others, and the service ended soon after that.

A few hours passed and everyone went home except Orange and Red. It was raining, and Red sat down on a bench looking at SC's grave, umbrella in hand, and Orange was looking at his friend's graves with no umbrella, the rain coming down harder.

Red got up and stood by Orange, taking down her umbrella and still looking at the graves.

"You know, I really love the rain." She said.

"Why's that?" Orange asked, his eyes not moving from them.

"Cause it can mean anything to you, on any day. For me today, it's saying...renewal." She said, looking up at the grey sky.

"Guess so..." Orange said dimly.

"So are you going to stay?" Red asked, looking at him.

"Are you going to go back to your universe?" She asked.

"I can't...it would be too much to go back there. I'm sorry, I'll live somewhere else if it's too much for you guys." He said.

"Of course you can live with us." She said, hugging him.

He smiled.

"Thank you so much. Should we go back to Alan's PC now?" He asked.

"You can, I'm going to stay for a little longer." She said, smiling and patting him on the shoulder.

"Alright, see you later Red." He said, walking of and waving.

She sat back down on the bench. 

"I miss you Sec...so much." She said, smiling sadly and sighing.

She rested her elbow on the bench side, her head on that.

She suddenly heard someone sit beside her. She looked round, and saw the Herobrine from her universe. Red couldn't move.

"Hello Red." He said.

"What are you doing here?" She managed to say without her voice breaking.

"I'm sorry..." Herobrine said.

"Herobrine...I have nothing to say to you." She said, getting up.

"I know...but I-"

"HEROBRINE! YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW! YOU TOOK THE ONE GOOD THING AWAY FROM ME IN MY LIFE! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HAD THOSE VISIONS HUH!? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY BEST FRIEND DIED?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST?!" She screamed with all her might, going right up to Herobrine, her eyes glowing white.

He stared at her.

"You got your powers..."

"Yeah I did! No thanks to you, and your selfish consciousness!" She said, her voice calming down a little.

"Red, what more can I say?"  He said, looking at her with a slightly desperate expression.

She didn't say anything for a minute, but then looked up at him, her eyes back to normal.

"Go to hell Herobrine." She said, turning on her heel and walking off.

Thanks so much for reading this story! This isn't the end of the whole story itself, cause I am going to be making a part 2 soon, so it's just the end of this book. I won't be starting on it straight away cause I need to fully plan it out but I already know what the storyline is so that's good lol. In the meantime I'll be doing more oneshots in my oneshot book, so stay tuned for those! Love u guys<33