"You gonna smile for me? You look so pretty," He started laughing when she stuck her tongue out making a humming noise. "What did you eat today? Yo' fava isn't over there starving yew is he?"

"Be talking tew her like she knows what y'all saying," Ben smartly remarked.

"Yew jealous of yo' my baby or something?" Kamari questioned, provoking Ben to suck his teeth in return. "Tinks barely like yo' ass so tread lightly bitch," He mugged.

"Nigga this is my daughter!" Ben argued, turning the camera back onto himself. "She came out my sack of balls bitch, ain't shit coming from yours. Talkin' about this yo' daughter, yo' hoe ass fucked my wife or something? You look like a dirty bitch that would do that shit tew,"

Kamari laughed and shook his head at his assumption "Dummy nobody wants Yas but yo' ass," He shot back.

Ben dramatically gasped "Bitch don't play wit' my wife cause you can't get a wife, you thot bucket!"

"Can y'all stop cursing around my damn baby, my goodness," He heard Yasmine fussing in the background. "Mari, you're still coming over, right?" She asked before poking her head in the camera with just a bald cap on–white liquid wiped around the perimeter of her hairline.

Kamari shook his head at the Kool-Aid grin on her face, he knew she was about to ask for something "Whatever it is, no. Get some else to do it," He dismissed her then he head popped upward after he heard the son of a child crying. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion seeing Grayson in Samara's arms, crying as if someone was harming him but Sam held the most annoyed facial expression.

"Go tew Sam's place and ask if she wants to come over to see K'yana. I would ask her but I blocked her number," Yasmine spoke anyways but Kamari wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

His focus was stuck on Samara stopping at her car first, attempting to put Grayson on the floor but he wasn't going for it.

"Why did you block her bae?" Ben questioned.

"Because I texted that bitch and she didn't text me back. So then I blocked her, thinking maybe she will ask Nae about me or something. Wonder why I blocked her, can you believe she didn't ask Nae? Do I not matter?" Yasmine ranted and Ben started laughing at her dramatic antics.

"Grayson! Hush!" Samara yelled, inducing Grayson to flinch considering the stern–basing vocal tone she produced. It shocked Kamari, he had never seen nor heard her raise her voice with so much frustration.

Especially towards Grayson. You would think she didn't have a strong bone in her body when it came to her son.

"Yeah, mama. When she gets here, you need to tell her off," Ben spoke.

Not being able to watch the scene of Sam struggling to get inside her car and the alarm of the vehicle also going off. "I'll think about it," He hung up the phone with Ben, slipping his phone into the pocket of his black NIKE tech suit before jogging over to the scene in front of him.

Usually, he wouldn't step in because he wasn't a parent. It was not more frustrating than a parent being told what to do by someone else with no real experience of parenthood. 

But at this very moment, he could see she needed some assistance. He just hoped that attempting to offer her help didn't backfire on him. He didn't want to place more stress on her than she probably already has.

"Lemme see Samara," He made his presence known coming up from behind her. He guessed he frightened her because she flinched in fear and quickly grabbed Grayson by his arm, clutching him close to her body in a protective manner. Even though he was still in distress, he silently cried rather loudly as before.