Chapter 1. First chat

It was a very good time for Helen in her life. Two of her best friends spent last weekend in her house. They went partying, eating out and gossiping. This week, she also had a friend over on Friday and on Saturday they spent their hangover together in Helen's house. For the past few days, she had been too busy to think about anything other than having fun.

Just like her weekends, Helen's life stood out for its simplicity and ease. She had good friends and a great family, she had a stable job and she was healthy.

When she went out partying with her friends, she'd have a good time, and if there was one thing that made her day-to-day life so quiet, it was the lack of men. She didn't talk to any guys, she didn't go out to flirt with anyone and it was the last thing she had on her mind.

Normally, on Sundays she would get a head start on the week's work and also take the opportunity to relax and also do nothing.

But that Sunday was different. Sitting on the couch after having lunch, feeling completely relaxed, she sensed a certain void within. The previous week had been so eventful for her that now she couldn't grasp the silence. She felt bored, and unsure if it was due to the excitement of the past days or if boredom seldom brings good ideas, but suddenly, an idea struck her. She thought of a better, somewhat unusual way to relax. Even if her life was good and she didn't miss men, she did miss the contact and desire that came with them.

With her cell phone in hand she went straight to the guest room of her house. She stood on top of the bed, pulled down her pants and with the inside mode of the camera in her cell phone, she pointed at her ass from below and with the empty wall in the background, she took a picture. Changing the inclination of the cell phone a little, she took another one. She didn't want to think about it any more, since she wasn't sure what she was doing either, she checked the pictures she had just taken and kept the first one. She edited it a little with the settings of the mobile, erased any mark, freckle or any pimple that appeared and cropped it so that there was not the slightest detail that could give her away.

With all the necessary adjustments made to the image, she went to a forum and published it. She had made sure that the photo was eye-catching, as she was interested in a couple of men, with dubious criteria, to raise his spirits until she realized the folly he had just committed and began to erase and eliminate all the traces she was leaving.

A few minutes later the notifications began to arrive. The messages received had no important content, short sentences where desperation and need were equally noticeable. All the male attention Eve wanted to receive was not half the desperation those men on the other side of the screen felt to see any part of a woman, even if it wasn't even in person.

Sexy
...
Yummy
...
I want more
...
More pics

Once her ego was fulfilled with insubstantial messages, Helen had already planned to delete everything. At first, it was an unexpected flurry of attention, but soon it became invasive and intrusive. What did Helen expect from what she was doing? The truth is that she knew she was not going to find anything else but she couldn't help but feel anxious and cautious, not knowing who she could trust or if any genuine connections could be made amidst the noise of unwanted messages.

Going through the messages she had received one last time, she noticed one that caught her attention and that she hadn't seen before.
She was impressed by the user's profile picture, it was a blond guy, with a well-structured body, having his picture taken in front of a mirror in what looked like a gym. 'A pimp who wants me to idolize him'. The message read as follows:

I saw your picture posted and I think you have an awesome body, would you like to exchange more pics between the two of us?

Disturbed by that polite message within the turmoil that their chats had become. Helen, without much effort, didn't think much of it, like anything she was doing at that moment and replied:

Sure!

Unintentionally, Helen didn't realize at that moment that she was entering a bubble that would absorb more every time. She didn't realize that what she was doing only provided temporary pleasure fueled by greed and the desperate need of strangers, but only for a short time. She forgot how this could affect her in the long run and the consequences it would bring.