He walked towards August, relaxed and unhurried. He decided to knock his child out, to give him a good and well deserved rest. And he will use his fist of love as he calls it. He just thought that he is just such a loving and caring God.

He stood in front of August, he loaded his fist, seeing the state of his child he decided 5% would do, it was enough to make the kid go night night. He would just have a healer from the village take a look at him after his unconscious.

But that was a mistake, Heracles let his guard down, thinking that the battle was won. That assumption was all that August would need. He was waiting for this moment.

As Heracles delivered his punch, August moved his body, timing the strike to deliver a counter to his god.

Gripping his spear with all his strength, he willed his body to move, he willed his mana to aid him, sending whatever remained at his spear, everything he showed Heracles was a bluff, sure he was hurt, but with endless battle, activated the pain was essentially manageable. Countless of experiments with his magic, countless broken bones, countless scars, bruises and pain, all for this moment.

This was his now or never, his all or nothing.

Heracles was caught off guard, the moment he moved for the punch, August moved along with him, the timing, the angle, it was all perfection.

'Fuck' he thought to himself, he always thought the importance of not letting the guard down, that the battle was never over unless you make sure that it's over. He applauds the ingenuity of the kid. He taught him well, he was proud of his work. He really is such a great god.

But his pride won't allow him to lose in such a fashion.

He knows that August would dodge his fist, so he changed its trajectory, his fist now aimed at the ground as he used 40% of his strength.

*BOOM!*

The ground exploded at the strength of the god, the very earth shook at his power, its shockwave created a crater as debris flew everywhere. the blow sent August flying off as the shockwave assaulted his body.

Tumbling in the air August landed on his feet, he was in awe at the aftermath of Heracles' blow.

"Holy shit." was all August has to say, such power, such strength. He can't help but smile at his god. He made the right decision in choosing him.

as the dust settles he could see Heracles standing tall, the God who is the embodiment of strength and power, at the center of the crater, his god stands under the radiant sun, oozing authority and pride.

"August, this is quite enough. I already told you that you have passed my test." Heracles spoke, his voice proud of what the Kid has become. "You have already proven your strength, your worth. You have already proven that you are a gallant warrior."

"Yeah... but I haven't beaten you yet." August replied, his eyes scanning the god, searching for an opening to take, he missed his chance, but he is sure he'll find another. The magic in his body is still going strong, he can feel his power rising the longer this fight drags on. he just needed another chance, another opening. "And right now, I can feel myself frow stronger and stronger, I can beat you right here, right now."

"HAHAHAHAH!!!" Heracles' laughed, 'this child of mine really believed that he could beat me.' he thought to himself as he saw August's eyes, burning in determination, in belief that he could win. "If you really think that it seems that there is one more lesson that you have yet to learn."

Heracles' voice suddenly became serious, The wind in the plane suddenly vanished, everything went quiet, yet the silence seemed so loud in August's ears.